Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

CCOM Most Wanted

Ok so the recent thread of facts need to stay on the forum brought to light some potential changes and updates that need to be made.

So I thought I would start 3 new threads to assist with this and see if we can have a better list and give everyone the information they need to make trades.

So as this thread title states its the CCOM most wanted or the Guys that bomb the hell out of everyone.

This thread will be a bit different then the other two in here post the photos of destruction and what was used to cause this mayhem.

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper
    bandyt09
    RCY Cigars
    BIP
    Lakota72
    MTuccelli
    Diamondog
    t_evan50
    jozer
    alienmisprint
    stephen_hannibal
    jj20030
    wwestern

I know that there's other's those are just the ones off the top of my head sorry to anybody I forgot
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    That's BS!!! How the heck did my name get on there? Why do I feel like I just had a bounty put out against me? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

I think ENFIDL should be on there too.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    That's BS!!! How the heck did my name get on there? Why do I feel like I just had a bounty put out against me? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

x2, wtf? better hope i dont find your addy RaschNuts , lmao , really,lol
  • Options
    that was quick ! lmao get ready , dover huh ? lmao,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdp9llrBLnA
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    jj20030:
    that was quick ! lmao get ready , dover huh ? lmao,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdp9llrBLnA
    don't hurt Dover we never did anything to you
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    jj20030:
    don't hurt Dover we never did anything to you
    dover will be fine , just one certain address there has to worry, lmao , ok, ill leave youall alone, lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    How bout zeebra and firetruckguy??
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jj20030:
    Lakota72:

x2, wtf? better hope i dont find your addy RaschNuts , lmao , really,lol
    x4! How very convenient that the God Of War CREATED the list, then conveniently left himself off it. ;-)

Jeez, a guy blows up one state and all of a sudden he's at the top of the Most Wanted list! LOL I told you people, I'M RETIRED!!!

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ???? trying to understand this liist?
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ???? trying to understand this liist?
    OZ! Where the heck you been man???

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    MIA Working ,Taken are of my wife with her school year getting started and shes busyier than HELL, i went on a mens Spiritual retreat in the mountains for a few days , just havent had any time to be on here.
    All that and not much smoking time,oh and i have had a upper respitory thing going on forwellover a week so i guess ive been not to thrilled with that! Hope all is well with you Glenn , I misss the forums, Havent really been in on much did a couple pifs and just gotin some pass, but i havent been HOT at it....
  • Options
    Dont want to hijack the thread, PM sent.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming fellas. :-)

• Options
    Which one will it be? "THIS TIME!!"
    >>>>coming soon

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    How the heck did the Kid not get on this list yet??? He is officially on it now!
  • Options
    No way!!!, Im just a grasshopper compared to these guys!!!! Believe me!!!All of these guys on the list and a few others have earned their place (and then some) on the CCOM Most Wanted List.. Im just doing a public service.
  • Options
    This should of been done a long time ago DC 0311 0820 0000 1454 9105
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    This should of been done a long time ago DC 0311 0820 0000 1454 9105
    So you say no to being on the Most Wanted list and yet you send out a bomb. I second the nomination for you to be added to the most wanted list.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    I was wondering where this list ended up, and think its a great idea to break out trades from bombs. For me there's a lot of pressure to hold up my end of a trade so I prefer the random bombings to trades any day of the week. Also love the fact that the other threads are facts only and we can include pics here and embellish a bit.

So far since I joined, I've been bombed 3 times. Had a few trades turned into weapons on me as well, but that is another topic . . . . . . the 3 Bombs are from . . . .

1. Joe.

After I asked about what people thought about the Fonseca Arana, Joe sent me up a few to try out for myself, which was really cool and threw in a few tag alongs. Much appreciated Brother.

2. Shotgun John.

John took my head off completely unnannouned, and this one landed at a great time. image

3. Sniper as a result of the Sniper Hunters Joe and Bandy.

Petey fell victim of the fallout from the sniper hunters' masacre, which was the one of the most fun threads since I joied almost a year ago. Sniper, apparently had too many other hits to make tonight, couldn't wait for me to get home, and took out my avatar instead of me . . . . imageimage

Many thanks to all of you brothers I'll double check my scoresheet at home to make sure that I haven't forgotten anyone, but I'm pretty sure this is it.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648 is definitely at the top of the list. This crazy BORK came outta nowhere and made several very precise hits with some serious munitions...consider him armed and VERY dangerous!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The Kid:
    No way!!!, Im just a grasshopper compared to these guys!!!! Believe me!!!All of these guys on the list and a few others have earned their place (and then some) on the CCOM Most Wanted List.. Im just doing a public service.
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5837
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5844
    Just doin my part to make this a safer place for all of us!!! To be cont-
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5837
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5844
    someone PM me TheKids address since he seems to be scared to give it to a newb like me.
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5837
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5844
    someone PM me TheKids address since he seems to be scared to give it to a newb like me.
    lol..Im not scared...If my memory is correct (you know how that goes) I asked you for your addy as a fair trade,,.. I still havent rxd it. Now theres only one member in this great community that has my addy and I dont think he's gonna cough it up...Your move...
  • Options
    The Kid:
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5837
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5844
    lol..Im not scared...If my memory is correct (you know how that goes) I asked you for your addy as a fair trade,,.. I still havent rxd it. Now theres only one member in this great community that has my addy and I dont think he's gonna cough it up...Your move...
    whats it worth bro? lmao,, i can feel a pm a comin,lol
  • Options
    The Kid:
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5837
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5844
    Fine... then I would like to do a trade with you, as a newb I have to send to you first...do you accept?
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5837
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5844
    Fine... then I would like to do a trade with you, as a newb I have to send to you first...do you accept?
    you got him now, he wont be able to resist that,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5837
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5844
    listening to the jeopardy theme song.....
  • Options
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    jj20030:
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5837
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5844
    listening to the jeopardy theme song.....
    LMAO, I just came across this......Boy that Jeopardy song has been playin a long time..First off can someone tell me who's noob this is??????OK I accept your offer, Send me a pm with your addy I will send you mine and you ship first..Capice??BTW I admire your tenacity!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5837
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5844
    Rudy have you gone LOCO? I just tracked those packages. This might be an all out "free for all". You need to get another hobby, like knitting or something. It might be safer.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5837
    0310 3490 0002 3592 5844
    Rudy have you gone LOCO? I just tracked those packages. This might be an all out "free for all". You need to get another hobby, like knitting or something. It might be safer.
    SHHHHH,,,,Im hunting wabbits.....Yea it may be like throwing rocks at armored vehicles but Im mad as hell and Im not gonna take it anymore!!!!!!lol