Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

wtf ? got blasted

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
as usual no return addy, but haa, detonated before it hit my door, heard a knock and mailguy just hands me a box and says thanks alot, i see him driving away and the trucks bumper is dragging the ground and a trail of smoke follows,lol, best i can dig up it was sent from hemet cailifornia and may very well be joe? info. ( addy) on this please, must retaliate asap ! image

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got hit by the same guy! I have my suspicions as to who it is though...

Sorry jj, I had to steal your pic...my camera AND iPhone went swimming saturday! :(

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    dbeckom:
    I got hit by the same guy! I have my suspicions as to who it is though...

Sorry jj, I had to steal your pic...my camera AND iPhone went swimming saturday! :(
    You probably deserved it, both of you! ...but hey, sorry to hear about your phone and camera, dude. That hurts on the wallet side of the a$$.

JDE

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you guys aren't alone. I was just hit a few minutes ago with the exact same six sticks (pix later). Seems somebody's on a rampage.

Here's the photos of the one that got me...same as everybody else's.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Bout tmie some body b slapped JJ. He's be causing a lot of havoc around here.
  • Options
    we will see my friends,, heeheehee , might have to seek the professonal services of a certain group of individuals for this
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:

Ya think he's the dastardly one? Sounds like he might be, based on his response. But isn't he the one who posted pics of maps of Texas and New Mexico? Misdirection? Or am I way off track, here? I don't have a clue,,,, not even a postmark I can work on.
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    beatnic:

Ya think he's the dastardly one? Sounds like he might be, based on his response. But isn't he the one who posted pics of maps of Texas and New Mexico? Misdirection? Or am I way off track, here? I don't have a clue,,,, not even a postmark I can work on.
    Marty and Dwayne, PMs to you both.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    we will see my friends,, heeheehee , might have to seek the professonal services of a certain group of individuals for this
    I will get whoever it is, one way or another...even if it takes hitting EVERYONE on my ever expanding Bork-O-Dex!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Love It!!!!, You guys are some very deserving fellows so this unknown assailant has picked his victims well.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I got two words Sniper Hunter. I got hit with the same......
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I got the exact same package with the same amount of powder and the same type of rigging for the explosives.

I have traced the origin of the package and done a little investigating. To the recipients of this assasination attempt, shoot me a PM if you are interested in my opinion on how to return fire.
  • Options
    Lakota, just saw this, PM sent to you.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    lmfao, i jus pm him too
  • Options
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:
    lmfao, i jus pm him too
    Cool, I will track from my mobile as I am hitting the Angels game tonight.
  • Options
    have fun, good luck, is the stadium still in the same place, i sayed at the doubletree hotel in 87 and it was across the way
  • Options
    Yep.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    All PM's replied to.
  • Options
    intel is working on this, ha ha ha, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pb3EJY5Qg&ob=av2n