Home General Discussion
Options

What's everybody's Top 5?

I haven't tried a bunch of brands I want to try, but right now my top 5 are (in no particular order):

Gurkha Micro-Batch
Carlos Torano Casa Torano
Man O War Ruination
Diesel
5 Vegas Gold

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    No order here either-----Torano 1916 Cameroon, RP Edge Sumatra, CAO Soprano, Macanudo Maduro Vintage 1997, J. Fuego 777 Maduro
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    when this thread was posted, there was another thread ON THE FRONT PAGE asking effectively the same thing.

again, im not trying to hate, but the search button wasnt even needed.
    to be consistent, here is what i said on the other thread.

kuzi16:
    Gurkha Man!:
    so i know for a fact that this has been done before
    then use the search feature?

TOP 10 Blends from January
    TOP 3 Brands (from 09 through end of 2010)
    TOP 3 in your rotation (from March)
    Best Cigar ever (January)

im not trying to hate here, but its one of the more frustrating things on every forum i have ever been on: a million threads about the same thing because nobody wants to use the search button. shouldnt this be common knowledge by now?

the people here have a tendency to change their favorite cigars and i have seen threads bumped from way back just so those guys can say they changed their favorites. we dont mind a necropost. in fact, most of us LIKE the necropost because its a view into how we looked at cigars a year, two years, and in some cases three years ago.
  • Options
    As I posted to the guy who said what Kuzi did on another thread-----I agree 100% with searching and keeping the same posts going-----this being said I am also the one who replied to this, so I am a part of the solution....yet also the problem:/
  • Options
    But mine was Top 5. Totally different. Just kidding. :D Point taken.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    MOW PA, Olivia V, Olivia O-Maddy, Diesel UC, RyJ Viejo...but in my possession and not smoked are Opus X, many CAO, MOW Maduro, SLR, MOW SE, LAdC MI, LAdC EE, AF SS
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    White Owl Grape, White Owl Peach, Phillies Blunt Chocolate, Garcia Y Vega Presidente, Black and Mild Wine.
  • Options
    dOC-----How sad is it of me that a part of me wants to try the black and mild wine???-------Those B&M's were d@mn tasty back in about 9th grade-----especially in about 11th grade when I filled with my own special blend of "herbs and spices"
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    dOC-----How sad is it of me that a part of me wants to try the black and mild wine???-------Those B&M's were d@mn tasty back in about 9th grade-----especially in about 11th grade when I filled with my own special blend of "herbs and spices"
    Lol I feel like I haven't had a black n mild since those days arnt they pipe tobacco?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    when this thread was posted, there was another thread ON THE FRONT PAGE asking effectively the same thing.

again, im not trying to hate, but the search button wasnt even needed.
    to be consistent, here is what i said on the other thread.

kuzi16:
    Gurkha Man!:
    so i know for a fact that this has been done before
    then use the search feature?

TOP 10 Blends from January
    TOP 3 Brands (from 09 through end of 2010)
    TOP 3 in your rotation (from March)
    Best Cigar ever (January)

im not trying to hate here, but its one of the more frustrating things on every forum i have ever been on: a million threads about the same thing because nobody wants to use the search button. shouldnt this be common knowledge by now?

the people here have a tendency to change their favorite cigars and i have seen threads bumped from way back just so those guys can say they changed their favorites. we dont mind a necropost. in fact, most of us LIKE the necropost because its a view into how we looked at cigars a year, two years, and in some cases three years ago.
    Kuzi, I'm pretty sure that its all the same dude.. Just playin games...I'm inclined to agree with Ken Lights perception in all this...And no I'm not amazed, nor surprised...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    White Owl Grape, White Owl Peach, Phillies Blunt Chocolate, Garcia Y Vega Presidente, Black and Mild Wine.

Swisher Sweets (any), Backwoods Honey, Dutch Masters Fresh Foil Wine, Have A Tampa Jewel Regular and Black Stone Cherry Tip.