Home General Discussion
Options

Camacho Triple Maduro

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Real good deal I have found on these (I think anyway), if you want any details....PM me

Comments

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Vulchor:
    Real good deal I have found on these (I think anyway), if you want any details....PM me
    I saw them on the scary today, 5 for $25 I think w/free ship
  • Options
    JoZr put it best "Just a little reminder, out of respect for cigar.com, we try not to mention the names of competing cigar sites on the open forum. They know we don't buy every single cigar from them, but all the same, we don't flaunt that fact out of common courtesy. There are a ton of other places you can buy from, some will have better prices, but none will match the level of customer service you get from cigar.com."

Alex wishes the same bro...thats why we say PM for certain stuff.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    to add to Vulchor's comment, don't forget to call in to CCom to see if they can match the deal. It's always a possibility
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    JoZr put it best "Just a little reminder, out of respect for cigar.com, we try not to mention the names of competing cigar sites on the open forum. They know we don't buy every single cigar from them, but all the same, we don't flaunt that fact out of common courtesy. There are a ton of other places you can buy from, some will have better prices, but none will match the level of customer service you get from cigar.com."

Alex wishes the same bro...thats why we say PM for certain stuff.
    I wasn't doing it out of disrespect, that is how we communicate the deals on the sister(CI) banter among BotL, where I first started posting. No one can beat the 3(CI, CC, and CB) for their customer service and that is why I buy 95% of my smokes through them. And calling for a price match is always a possibility as well.
  • Options
    AGAIN GOOD SIR, ccom is its own company and not affiliated with the others you again mentioned. CCom is the best customer service, and if not---well we dont post it generally on their boards. Not being a d!ck, just saying no names (maybe not even acronyms....we generally know em all on here)
  • Options
    PM sent vulchor
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    dennisking:
    to add to Vulchor's comment, don't forget to call in to CCom to see if they can match the deal. It's always a possibility

I have done this with Tim in the past. Great customer service at ccom!
  • Options
    Same here, they are fantastic to deal with, I usually deal with Tim or Kelly
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    What was the box price Vulchor? I'm running low on my box...
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    that is how we communicate the deals on the sister(CI)

Where, exactly, does this exchange of banter take place? I've yet to see it.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    that is how we communicate the deals on the sister(CI)

Where, exactly, does this exchange of banter take place? I've yet to see it.
    PM sent
  • Options
    pm pheebs
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you my good sir
  • Options
    and to you..MY good sir