Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

got bombed...!

My poor wife had an angry look on her face as she came and met me for lunch. In her car was a box (still smoking) and she told me to pick up a new mailbox on my way home.. Jaime Garcia limited reserve, arturo fuente, san lotano, and a few others. Package came from galveston. JJ20030 is the culprit, totally didn't see it coming. Thanks a ton!

I have a baby coming in January, no insurance and no Medicaid (I make too much, apparently) so I have to save about $10k between now and then. Cigars are not in my budget, so this is extra appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    cabinetmaker:
    My poor wife had an angry look on her face as she came and met me for lunch. In her car was a box (still smoking) and she told me to pick up a new mailbox on my way home.. Jaime Garcia limited reserve, arturo fuente, san lotano, and a few others. Package came from galveston. JJ20030 is the culprit, totally didn't see it coming. Thanks a ton!

I have a baby coming in January, no insurance and no Medicaid (I make too much, apparently) so I have to save about $10k between now and then. Cigars are not in my budget, so this is extra appreciated!
    Awesome. Good luck with the child, one of life's most beautiful gifts!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!

Congrats on the baby! Sorry to hear about the insurance...I know that one all too well!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, you deserved it. Jimmy is a very good BOTL and congrats on your soon to be new arrival...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    enjoy, 2 more should hit today also,lol
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Cabi, very well deserved! Good luck with the little one on the way!