Home General Discussion
Options

Have You Heard From This Guy

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
I decided to put his thread up because people have gone MIA. Maybe, a friend or a person that talks to them on the phone, twitter, facebook or some other form of communication. Can let us know if their okay or if life has gotten in the way. Sometimes people need a break from a hobby or whatever it may be. It may be far from nothing. But, when you give a hoot. You do stuff like this. Well, I'll start it off.

Has anyone seen or heard from PUROFREAK?

Comments

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I decided to put his thread up because people have gone MIA. Maybe, a friend or a person that talks to them on the phone, tweeter, facebook or some other form of communication. Can let us know if their okay or if life has gotten in the way. Sometimes people need a break from a hobby or whatever it may be. It may be far from nothing. But, when you give a hoot. You do stuff like this. Well, I'll start it off.

I see him on Twitter all the time and we have a thread like this in the non-cigar section
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    good thread. About 3 weeks ago I mooched off of KLGOLDMAN but never received anything and havnt heard from him, anyone know if all is ok with him?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    RCY Cigars:
    I decided to put his thread up because people have gone MIA. Maybe, a friend or a person that talks to them on the phone, tweeter, facebook or some other form of communication. Can let us know if their okay or if life has gotten in the way. Sometimes people need a break from a hobby or whatever it may be. It may be far from nothing. But, when you give a hoot. You do stuff like this. Well, I'll start it off.

I see him on Twitter all the time and we have a thread like this in the non-cigar section

Didn't know there was one in the non-cigar section. I rarely go there, unless I'm checking out Dennis thread.

But on another note, if you happen to see him again. Just tell him I said I hope everything is okay, thanks.....
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I know... That guy kinda vanished on us... Oh wait, that's me! ;) lol Sorry for the absence around here lately but I'm still kicking! I've kinda had some stuff going on and haven't been on here much. I'm hoping things are going to settle down soon so I can get back to posting here more often and maybe smoking some more cigars. Lately I've been lucky to squeeze in one a week. Thanks for checking on me Rick! It's good to hear from ya. I'll try to keep in touch better around here!