Home General Discussion
Options

San Lotano Habano

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I had one of these yesterday, and have to say it was damn good. I liked it more than the maduro. I even tasted a touch of sweetness to it. Great cigar, def a change from the very first one I had when these came out...probably the age. To me, it was the perfect cigar at the perfect time.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    agreed that they need some rest.

i find them a bit spicy when they are fresh.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm gonna try to put 4 or 5 of mine up in the aging humi. Gonna be hard until I get used to not seeing them in their spot. lol
  • Options
    BigT06:
    I'm gonna try to put 4 or 5 of mine up in the aging humi. Gonna be hard until I get used to not seeing them in their spot. lol
    it'll be worth the wait!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I'm gonna do it. I can't wait to see how good they're gonna be in a couple years. Maybe I will take detailed taste notes next time I smoke one and compare them after I smoke one in about 3 years.
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    I have to agree that the Habano is a great cigar. Beautiful construction, great burn, and the flavor is excellent. AJ is a great blender! I have not had one of his cigars yeat that i did not like.
  • Options
    granneja:
    I have to agree that the Habano is a great cigar. Beautiful construction, great burn, and the flavor is excellent. AJ is a great blender! I have not had one of his cigars yeat that i did not like.
    there are some AJ cigars that I don't care for, but its never been because it was poorly constructed or a sub par blend.

Everything he makes is certainly expertly put together. I prefer his stronger stuff, but even the mild (er) stuff he makes is great. Id say half of my cigars are by AJ. I will always try whatever he puts out at least once... but usually I "try" them many, many times.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Krieg:
    I had one of these yesterday, and have to say it was damn good. I liked it more than the maduro. I even tasted a touch of sweetness to it. Great cigar, def a change from the very first one I had when these came out...probably the age. To me, it was the perfect cigar at the perfect time.
    +1 I also prefer the habano over the maduro. I've got about 17 left in a box I ordered back in December, I gotta keep outta them suckers.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I've only had the maduro and it was quite good. I can't wait to try the habano.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    BigT06:
    there are some AJ cigars that I don't care for, but its never been because it was poorly constructed or a sub par blend.
    This sums up my feelings towards AJ perfectly. I'm about 50-50 with hits and misses with his stuff. But I have so much respect for the care he takes. The construction is always amazing and the flavors, even when their not up my alley, are always impressive. So much so, that I have this pull to try everything he puts out at least once.

The construction though . . . I even had a morro castle belicoso with a crack in it through the wrapper and the binder on the pointy end, which usually makes it unsmokeable with the binder is damaged, and it still somehow smoked flawlessly.
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    BigT06:
    This sums up my feelings towards AJ perfectly. I'm about 50-50 with hits and misses with his stuff. But I have so much respect for the care he takes.
    this is what i was gunna say. i realize the skill it takes to create this cigar. the flavor profiles that i tend to go to are not as spicy as he likes to blend.

his current factory is not all that impressive. in fact, i would say it is downright run down. but the patience and care is there and that is the most important thing.

little story that some of you may have heard from me:
    while on the factory tour of the AJ Fernandez factory we stepped into the aging room. Kris was telling us about all the different lines that are in the room we are standing in. im the only one of the group wondering about the room. everyone else is just listening. i was seeing things from RP, Graycliff, 5 vegas, and of course all the AJ brands all just sitting on the shelf waiting to be just right to ship.
    meanwhile, AJ is looking through some of the bundles there. i was watching him look at the wrapper of the cigar, roll it in his hands, smell it, etc. and i was impressed by the way he held the cigar. on occasion he would light one up to give it a try. as he was holding one of the cigars the power went out. ( did i mention it was a run down factory) I could hear a gasp from the rolling room just outside the door of the aging room. almost instantly AJ flips open his Phone to get some light. However, he is not holding it up so that everyone can see. he is holding the light to the cigar so that he can continue to work. im fairly sure i was the only one in the group to see that.

it was at that moment that i realized just how much passion was in that man.

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    boydmcgowan:
    BigT06:
    This sums up my feelings towards AJ perfectly. I'm about 50-50 with hits and misses with his stuff. But I have so much respect for the care he takes.
    this is what i was gunna say. i realize the skill it takes to create this cigar. the flavor profiles that i tend to go to are not as spicy as he likes to blend.

his current factory is not all that impressive. in fact, i would say it is downright run down. but the patience and care is there and that is the most important thing.

while on the factory tour of the AJ Fernandez factory we stepped into the aging room. Kris was telling us about all the different lines that are in the room we are standing in. im the only one of the group wondering about the room. everyone else is just listening. i was seeing things from RP, Graycliff, 5 vegas, and of course all the AJ brands all just sitting on the shelf waiting to be just right to ship.
    meanwhile, AJ is looking through some of the bundles there. i was watching him look at the wrapper of the cigar, roll it in his hands, smell it, etc. and i was impressed by the way he held the cigar. on occasion he would light one up to give it a try. as he was holding one of the cigars the power went out. ( did i mention it was a run down factory) I could hear a gasp from the rolling room just outside the door of the aging room. almost instantly AJ flips open his Phone to get some light. However, he is not holding it up so that everyone can see. he is holding the light to the cigar so that he can continue to work. im fairly sure i was the only one in the group to see that.

Thanks for sharing kuzi!

I am a big fan of the spicy flavor profiles as well as the more subdued ones, so at this point I am a fan of everything that I've tried from AJ...I'm always looking forward to trying anything he has a hand in.

I recently had my first San Lotano Habano. I had recieved it in a winnings package about a month earlier, with an unknown rest period prior. The flavors from the start were near perfect IMO...it had just enough spice to accent the flavor profile without overpowering it. The only negative thing I can say about it was the flavors did not change any after the first third. I wasn't bored with it...but It was also not exciting IMO. I'd love to see this blend in a smaller vitola!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I've only had the maduro and it was quite good. I can't wait to try the habano.
    I really enjoyed the Maduro, Definately one of, if not my favorite maduro cigars that ive tried to date, Hope you get as much out of it as I did.
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    I love this stick. In fact, I might just light one up tonight!
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    dbeckom:
    kuzi16:
    boydmcgowan:
    BigT06:

Thanks for sharing kuzi!

I am a big fan of the spicy flavor profiles as well as the more subdued ones, so at this point I am a fan of everything that I've tried from AJ...I'm always looking forward to trying anything he has a hand in.

I recently had my first San Lotano Habano. I had recieved it in a winnings package about a month earlier, with an unknown rest period prior. The flavors from the start were near perfect IMO...it had just enough spice to accent the flavor profile without overpowering it. The only negative thing I can say about it was the flavors did not change any after the first third. I wasn't bored with it...but It was also not exciting IMO. I'd love to see this blend in a smaller vitola!
    I'm with you on the spiciness. I'm generally not a fan of really spicy cigars, but I've been finding some lately that are just perfectly balanced, like the San Lotano. As you stated, the spice just accentuates the overall flavor profile without becoming a dominant flavor. Well done AJ!
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    boydmcgowan:
    BigT06:

Great thread. I always tell AJ that his factory does him no justice, but I can remember when he had only 3 pairs rolling in a little house in Esteli. He actually still rents that house and just stores tobacco there because he can't let it go. The factory he is in now has a long history in Nicaraguan cigars. It is owned by a family in Nicaragua that isn't in the cigar biz. Originally it was the Perdomo factory before Nick built his own place. After that it was the Drew Estate factory before they built their place. Now AJ is breaking ground on his own facility. He bought the land and it has been prepped and he is working on the blue prints as we speak. The factory he is in now isn't going to win any awards for presentation, but I guess you can call it the lucky factory. I will be interested to see who moves in there when he leaves because everyone who occupies the space seems to go to the next level pretty quickly. His path was a lot like Perdomo, Drew and many other successful companies that get started in Esteli. You start with a factory and think it will last you 10 years but you grow into the space so much faster than you think. Combine to that the spacial needs that come with growing your own leaf, selection, sorting, the list goes on. Truth be told he has two factories right now for production and nearly another dozen places he rents around Esteli for sorting, aging and fermentation. I think the guy spends more time in his car going from place to place than he does in any one of them which is why he is building the new facility which will bring everything in under one roof. When it is all said and done, it will be one of the largest if not the largest factory in Esteli. Funny that this topic came up when it did, we just interviewed AJ for our Christmas issue. Technically this won't go to print until Q4, but given the topic and how appropriate it is, I thought I would post it here for you guys to read so you can see what his plans are and where he is going. For only having been open for 5 or 6 years, you can't help but admire the accomplishments thus far and only at 32 years of age. The kid has a long road ahead if he keeps sharpening his game. Interview below. Note that this is the rough Q and A and has not been edited which it will before we print it so please excuse any typos etc.

Alex Svenson: AJ, thanks for taking the time to meet with me. Having grown into one of Nicaragua’s largest manufactures in just five years, I know you have a lot on your plate.

AJ Fernandez: It is my pleasure. I always have time for Cigar.com, you guys are a big part of the reason I am where I am today. If you had not discovered me when I was in my first small factory, I may still be there today.

AS: Speaking of factories, you guys are building a new one no?

AF: Yes we have purchased the land and have started the surveying and architectural plans and hope to break ground this winter. The facility will be state of the art with pre-industry (fermentation), sorting, stripping, production, aging and packaging all under one roof. While it will be one of the largest if not the largest factories in Esteli, we are using a simple design. Many other new factories are massive and spent a lot of money on the exterior. They look like palaces. For me, I want to keep it simple. My Father always taught me the virtue of humility. While we are fortunate to be where we are today, I won’t soon be forgetting where I came from. My hope is that by building something manageable that we can continue to grow into, we can keep the overhead down by avoiding all the extras and focus on keeping our costs down so our customers can in turn give the best possible prices to the end consumer and pass along savings. Cigars are such a wonderful part of life and as luxurious as it is, I want to make sure they are available at a price that can make good premium product available to anyone shares my love for my product.

AS: Well you did splurge some on the new house you guys are building on the grounds for your visitors. I drove past it the other day and it is a monster.

AF: That is not part of Tabacalera Fernandez. I spent my personal savings to construct the house and the cost of which will not be factored into my cigars. I built the house because I want more people to come to Nicaragua and see what we are doing and have a comfortable place to stay. For many, Esteli is not a “destination” and the hotel here is comfortable but not great. It is important my guests have a place to stay, smoke and enjoy rum near the factory. It is a bit funny because some people in town know I invested my own money in the guest house and they don’t understand because it is considerably bigger than my own home where my family lives nearby. Like I said, I am a simple man and don’t require much, so when I can invest in what we are doing with tobacco and try to find ways to bring people here to learn about our philosophy first hand, I will go to great lengths. The guest house as you mentioned is practically inside the factory grounds and will have 12 bedrooms. The living room space is going to be set up like a cigar lounge and after a day at the factory, our guests will have access to a pool, a fully stocked bar and even a half court basketball court that is lit for those late night games of HORSE. You gringos get competitive when you get together….

AS: What will you gain by moving into your new facility?

AF: We need to get everything under one roof. Like I said, I am grateful and thank god for our success but we have grown so fast that we have spread ourselves out all over town. For example, right now, we have farms and barns in Esteli, Condega, Jalapa, Ometepe, Ecaudor and soon in Honduras. To process the tobacco once it all arrives in Esteli, we have 6 warehouses and another 3 for aging. Once the tobacco is ready, it is sent to both of our factories which at present are making a combined 35,000 cigars per day. This move will centralize everything except for the farms and barns of course. Now all the fermentation and processing will be done right where the cigars are made and instead of two factories we will have one that we can grow into and make up to 60,000 cigars a day.

AS: Being so spread out now, I imagine it makes it tough to manage.

AF: It is a tremendous amount of work. Sometimes I feel like I spend the bulk of my day driving from location to location as I like to have my hands in all parts of the process. I have a great team, but at the end of the day, I am the last line of defense in quality control and I think that is important. Many days, when we are busy, I don’t get back to the factory until after dinner and will stay up all night going through the days production making sure the supervisors on the floor are on top of their game.

AS: We don’t get many returns on your product. I can tell you your efforts pay off.

AF: It isn’t to say we don’t have issues from time to time, but we catch them because we pay very close attention to detail. When one of my pairs (rolling teams) had a lousy day, they know it when they arrive to the factory. Not only do I destroy the cigars, I move their rolling table to the very back of the room. (editors note: in most factories, the experienced rollers sit all the way at the front of the factory and the new rollers sit in the back).

AS: So what’s next for Tabacalera Fernandez?

AF: I am going to keep my sights set on what got me here and never forget it. Even though we are expanding, I will not lose sight of what is important. I want to make great cigars at a price that makes them accessible to everyone and will focus my efforts on sourcing great tobacco by growing it myself when I can and buying some of the more exceptional crops I discover from independent farmers. To make great cigars, you have to have the best materials.

AS: AJ, it was great getting to see you as always. Is there anything you would like to tell my readers before we end?

AF: I just want to thank everyone out there who enjoys my cigars from the bottom of my heart. I grew up in tobacco and thank god everyday I can carry on the tradition and legacy left for me by my famil. There was a time when things were at their hardest as I moved from Cuba to Nicaragua that I didn’t think I was going to make it and would be forced to make ends meet by abandoning the only thing I have ever known. Because of the support of those who enjoy our cigars, I am able to continue to make cigars using some of the most traditional and secretive processes taught to me by several of Cuba’s oldest and most sought after tobacco men who practiced their craft in what I feel is a bygone era. To not continue their legacy would have crushed me and in time I will be passing these very same ideals on to my children. My dream is that we can continue to share with your our vision and philosophy which we have brought to Nicaragua which is real cigars made the real way… the old way. Thank you all so much!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    boydmcgowan:
    BigT06:

One thing I love to see in the aging room is exactly what you describe he does but I would add one thing he does that I don't see anyone else do and that is listen to the tobacco. It sounds odd but when he rolls it in his hands he always puts it up to his ear. It is like they have a conversation almost.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    kuzi16:
    boydmcgowan:
    BigT06:

Great thread. I always tell AJ that his factory does him no justice, but I can remember when he had only 3 pairs rolling in a little house in Esteli. He actually still rents that house and just stores tobacco there because he can't let it go. The factory he is in now has a long history in Nicaraguan cigars. It is owned by a family in Nicaragua that isn't in the cigar biz. Originally it was the Perdomo factory before Nick built his own place. After that it was the Drew Estate factory before they built their place. Now AJ is breaking ground on his own facility. He bought the land and it has been prepped and he is working on the blue prints as we speak. The factory he is in now isn't going to win any awards for presentation, but I guess you can call it the lucky factory. I will be interested to see who moves in there when he leaves because everyone who occupies the space seems to go to the next level pretty quickly. His path was a lot like Perdomo, Drew and many other successful companies that get started in Esteli. You start with a factory and think it will last you 10 years but you grow into the space so much faster than you think. Combine to that the spacial needs that come with growing your own leaf, selection, sorting, the list goes on. Truth be told he has two factories right now for production and nearly another dozen places he rents around Esteli for sorting, aging and fermentation. I think the guy spends more time in his car going from place to place than he does in any one of them which is why he is building the new facility which will bring everything in under one roof. When it is all said and done, it will be one of the largest if not the largest factory in Esteli. Funny that this topic came up when it did, we just interviewed AJ for our Christmas issue. Technically this won't go to print until Q4, but given the topic and how appropriate it is, I thought I would post it here for you guys to read so you can see what his plans are and where he is going. For only having been open for 5 or 6 years, you can't help but admire the accomplishments thus far and only at 32 years of age. The kid has a long road ahead if he keeps sharpening his game. Interview below. Note that this is the rough Q and A and has not been edited which it will before we print it so please excuse any typos etc.

Alex Svenson: AJ, thanks for taking the time to meet with me. Having grown into one of Nicaragua’s largest manufactures in just five years, I know you have a lot on your plate.

AJ Fernandez: It is my pleasure. I always have time for Cigar.com, you guys are a big part of the reason I am where I am today. If you had not discovered me when I was in my first small factory, I may still be there today.

AS: Speaking of factories, you guys are building a new one no?

AF: Yes we have purchased the land and have started the surveying and architectural plans and hope to break ground this winter. The facility will be state of the art with pre-industry (fermentation), sorting, stripping, production, aging and packaging all under one roof. While it will be one of the largest if not the largest factories in Esteli, we are using a simple design. Many other new factories are massive and spent a lot of money on the exterior. They look like palaces. For me, I want to keep it simple. My Father always taught me the virtue of humility. While we are fortunate to be where we are today, I won’t soon be forgetting where I came from. My hope is that by building something manageable that we can continue to grow into, we can keep the overhead down by avoiding all the extras and focus on keeping our costs down so our customers can in turn give the best possible prices to the end consumer and pass along savings. Cigars are such a wonderful part of life and as luxurious as it is, I want to make sure they are available at a price that can make good premium product available to anyone shares my love for my product.

AS: Well you did splurge some on the new house you guys are building on the grounds for your visitors. I drove past it the other day and it is a monster.

AF: That is not part of Tabacalera Fernandez. I spent my personal savings to construct the house and the cost of which will not be factored into my cigars. I built the house because I want more people to come to Nicaragua and see what we are doing and have a comfortable place to stay. For many, Esteli is not a “destination” and the hotel here is comfortable but not great. It is important my guests have a place to stay, smoke and enjoy rum near the factory. It is a bit funny because some people in town know I invested my own money in the guest house and they don’t understand because it is considerably bigger than my own home where my family lives nearby. Like I said, I am a simple man and don’t require much, so when I can invest in what we are doing with tobacco and try to find ways to bring people here to learn about our philosophy first hand, I will go to great lengths. The guest house as you mentioned is practically inside the factory grounds and will have 12 bedrooms. The living room space is going to be set up like a cigar lounge and after a day at the factory, our guests will have access to a pool, a fully stocked bar and even a half court basketball court that is lit for those late night games of HORSE. You gringos get competitive when you get together….

AS: What will you gain by moving into your new facility?

AF: We need to get everything under one roof. Like I said, I am grateful and thank god for our success but we have grown so fast that we have spread ourselves out all over town. For example, right now, we have farms and barns in Esteli, Condega, Jalapa, Ometepe, Ecaudor and soon in Honduras. To process the tobacco once it all arrives in Esteli, we have 6 warehouses and another 3 for aging. Once the tobacco is ready, it is sent to both of our factories which at present are making a combined 35,000 cigars per day. This move will centralize everything except for the farms and barns of course. Now all the fermentation and processing will be done right where the cigars are made and instead of two factories we will have one that we can grow into and make up to 60,000 cigars a day.

AS: Being so spread out now, I imagine it makes it tough to manage.

AF: It is a tremendous amount of work. Sometimes I feel like I spend the bulk of my day driving from location to location as I like to have my hands in all parts of the process. I have a great team, but at the end of the day, I am the last line of defense in quality control and I think that is important. Many days, when we are busy, I don’t get back to the factory until after dinner and will stay up all night going through the days production making sure the supervisors on the floor are on top of their game.

AS: We don’t get many returns on your product. I can tell you your efforts pay off.

AF: It isn’t to say we don’t have issues from time to time, but we catch them because we pay very close attention to detail. When one of my pairs (rolling teams) had a lousy day, they know it when they arrive to the factory. Not only do I destroy the cigars, I move their rolling table to the very back of the room. (editors note: in most factories, the experienced rollers sit all the way at the front of the factory and the new rollers sit in the back).

AS: So what’s next for Tabacalera Fernandez?

AF: I am going to keep my sights set on what got me here and never forget it. Even though we are expanding, I will not lose sight of what is important. I want to make great cigars at a price that makes them accessible to everyone and will focus my efforts on sourcing great tobacco by growing it myself when I can and buying some of the more exceptional crops I discover from independent farmers. To make great cigars, you have to have the best materials.

AS: AJ, it was great getting to see you as always. Is there anything you would like to tell my readers before we end?

AF: I just want to thank everyone out there who enjoys my cigars from the bottom of my heart. I grew up in tobacco and thank god everyday I can carry on the tradition and legacy left for me by my famil. There was a time when things were at their hardest as I moved from Cuba to Nicaragua that I didn’t think I was going to make it and would be forced to make ends meet by abandoning the only thing I have ever known. Because of the support of those who enjoy our cigars, I am able to continue to make cigars using some of the most traditional and secretive processes taught to me by several of Cuba’s oldest and most sought after tobacco men who practiced their craft in what I feel is a bygone era. To not continue their legacy would have crushed me and in time I will be passing these very same ideals on to my children. My dream is that we can continue to share with your our vision and philosophy which we have brought to Nicaragua which is real cigars made the real way… the old way. Thank you all so much!
    Alex, thanks for sharing this with us! Great article about an even greater man! One day I'll have the honor of meeting him...and you, for that matter.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic interview, Alex. AJ has a very level head on his shoulders. A lot of our business leaders in this country would do well to follow by his lead. We'd all be a lot better off if there were more guys like him around.

On a side note, I would absolutely love the opportunity to visit Tabacalera Fernandez and see how my favorite smokes go through the process.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    THIS is why I love Cigar.com... This was the coolest and most down to earth interview I've read in some time (I also like the fact that I bet Alex had to "Dumb" himself down to "Interview" AJ... "OH! You're building a new factory huh? Why don't you tell me about it for the first time!"

Very Cool... And another way to solidify me to AJ!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    What a great read!!! I love it when people work hard and things go their way inspite of the challenges in their way. Alex, thanks for sharing the story ahead of time, as it makes me feel awesome to support both AJ and Cigar.com On a related note, I cherish on my 'top shelf' that MOW that AJ and Alex signed for me at Cigarfest. Wish I could say I kept a few that AJ, Alex or Josh rolled for me that day, but I can't, but it has provided some amazing memories. As a gringo, I would love to get competetive on the basketball court if given the opportunity one day! :)
  • Options
    Great interview Alex, thanks for sharing with us! I hope someday I can visit his guest house and go on a factory tour. That would be one helluva nice trip. I really appreciate AJ's work ethic and how me makes his cigars even more now after reading your interview. I really like watching AJ become one of rising stars in the world of cigars.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    awe man... i dont play HORSE.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    guess there's no point in you going, then. lol
  • Options
    BigT06:
    kuzi16:
    i think i may be able to make use of the lounge...
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    BigT06:
    kuzi16:
    i think i may be able to make use of the lounge...
    That is EXACTLY where I would be... matter of fact, that would be a great place to meet up and have a smoke together. I will make all the arrangements, all you gotta do is pay for everything. LOL!

on a serious note, that would be the most amazing place ever to have a forum member's only herf!
  • Options
    They are opening it up for trips for their customers at some point and end consumers as well. If we can nail down this CCOM customer trip for spring, we will stay there assuming it is finished.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    They are opening it up for trips for their customers at some point and end consumers as well. If we can nail down this CCOM customer trip for spring, we will stay there assuming it is finished.

I would totally love to get in on this trip
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    How in the world do you get in on a trip like that?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Alex Svenson:
    I hear the 1000 Post Alex deal brewing...

Side note. I did like the San Lotano maduro but with all this talk about the habano I am regretting not getting 5 and 5 or something. Kinda sad.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Alex Svenson:
    I hear the 1000 Post Alex deal brewing...

Side note. I did like the San Lotano maduro but with all this talk about the habano I am regretting not getting 5 and 5 or something. Kinda sad.
    pm sent