Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ENFIDL Stop Hiding

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
You won't meet up like you said. Then I'll bring the damage to your door step. Come on Marine, soldier up..... You have until C.O.B today to get the HERF ready for everybody or else.

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Saayyy whhaaatttt????? Last time I checked you were the one who canceled? Palease hiding come on son....bring it! I told you I was booked up with work and this wedding for this week. Soldier up, that's cute. I piss more warrior in the morning than all the Army combined....bahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Saayyy whhaaatttt????? Last time I checked you were the one who canceled? Palease hiding come on son....bring it! I told you I was booked up with work and this wedding for this week. Soldier up, that's cute. I piss more warrior in the morning than all the Army combined....bahahahahahahahahahaha

C O B
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

C O B
    is that the same as T C B ? LOL
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rcy pm sent
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

C O B
    You'll be getting a text after I get off work nancy......
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

C O B
    Awshit - you got "nancy"d by ENFIDEL bro. Be forewarned, the last time he called me that he followed it up with a bomb so massive I needed a new foundation under the house! :-)

• Options
    Last I remember Master Yoda (Sniper). I sent my MOW from abroad and they destroyed his town and he relocated. I have no problem relocating him again. Only thing is, he's a friend and once is enough.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Just remember the golden rule of bombing my brother - do unto others...

... BEFORE they can do unto you. :-)

• Options
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

C O B
    Awshit - you got "nancy"d by ENFIDEL bro. Be forewarned, the last time he called me that he followed it up with a bomb so massive I needed a new foundation under the house! :-)

:)
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Last I remember Master Yoda (Sniper). I sent my MOW from abroad and they destroyed his town and he relocated. I have no problem relocating him again. Only thing is, he's a friend and once is enough.
    Just fyi my ground and air sensors are set and an automatic retaliation strike is rigged and ready.........