Home General Discussion

Perdomo Hit List

KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
Need some general info on these - I have yet to try any Perdomos.
Is this sampling a good representation of the line?
Anything they are similar to?
I'm on the fence - gonna grab the DD #2 for sure, and was thinking of throwing these in there too (given the free shipping with the DD.)
Thanks

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never had a Perdomo that I didn't like! Those Champagne, Habano Maduro, and Lot 23 are excellent cigars!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I am very fond of Tabacalera Perdomo, Iv'e tried many of his blends and enjoyed 98% of them. I have not tried the perdomo 2 ltd in that sampler. All the rest are smooth medium bodied blends that fit my flavor profile..Its a good deal and a good way to sample some of his sticks.
    dbeckom:
    Those Champagne, Habano Maduro, and Lot 23 are excellent cigars!
    +1
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I like the 10th Anniversary Connecticut, and Maduro. The ESV 91 Connecticut, and the Lot23s. Perdomo's a solid line with good pricing. They have some newer stuff I haven't tried yet, but I'll get around to it.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses Gents.
    Just pulled the trigger on the DD #2 and the Perdomo Hit list - I feel better already!

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'd rather they included the Habano corojo wrapper instead of the maduro. My two cents. But regardless, Nick Perdomo makes a good cigar.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Nick Perdomo is also a stand-up guy. He has kept his prices low when everyone else raised them due to s-chip taxes and other variables, mostly eating the difference himself. I like his cigars anyway but when I think of who I'm supporting it makes the decision to buy Perdomo that much easier.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    I've never had a Perdomo that I didn't like! Those Champagne, Habano Maduro, and Lot 23 are excellent cigars!

+1. The Lot 23 is actually one I'll be looking to pick up a box of down the road. I wasn't expecting it to be as flavorful as it was. It was quite a pleasant surprise!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I can Vouch for the Champagne and the Lot 23

I really like the Champagne as a nice mellow smoke!
    bigharpoon:
    Nick Perdomo is also a stand-up guy. He has kept his prices low when everyone else raised them due to s-chip taxes and other variables, mostly eating the difference himself. I like his cigars anyway but when I think of who I'm supporting it makes the decision to buy Perdomo that much easier.
    +1, I feel the same way. I havent met the man but I hear he's a great dude!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Perdomo makes some great sticks. I like the fact that Nick is really a stand up guy too. He does a lot for the cigar industry on rights and taxes. I love the lot 23, Grand Cru, and Habano.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Perdomo makes some great sticks. I like the fact that Nick is really a stand up guy too. He does a lot for the cigar industry on rights and taxes. I love the lot 23, Grand Cru, and Habano.
    I've never met him either, but I will eventually have the honor.

A few months ago following the tornado outbreak in Alabama, Nick did a few shows at cigar shops in the area to raise money for the local disaster relief. Then he held a golf tournament to raise more money for the Tuscaloosa area. He is a great man!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    dbeckom:
    ENFIDL:

A few months ago following the tornado outbreak in Alabama, Nick did a few shows at cigar shops in the area to raise money for the local disaster relief. Then he held a golf tournament to raise more money for the Tuscaloosa area. He is a great man!
    What?? Seriously?? How did I NOT hear about that? I love his cigars AND golf, that had to be a good time!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    ENFIDL:

What?? Seriously?? How did I NOT hear about that? I love his cigars AND golf, that had to be a good time!
    That's so awesome! Nick is one of the best people in the cigar industry imo
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    the Habano is a really solid smoke, in all the wrappers except the Connecticut.
  • I love perdomo, especially the 10th anny Maduro...you can usually find great deals on perdomo sticks as well
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Love the Habano Corojo, but then I love everything corojo