Home General Discussion
Options

Anybody heard of the...

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Alec Bradley American Classic Blend? Otherwise known as the ABC ACB?

Anybody tried it yet?

Comments

• Options
    SpazzSpazz Posts: 22
    Yes, i get them at my local shop almost like a more flavorful ave marie imo Med bodied. I like them.

Photobucket
    those right?
  • Options
    Yeah, that looks like the one. Only place I found advertising 'em is a B&M in Virginia. Just thought they sounded good.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hmmm more flavorful than the Ave. Might have to try it.

• Options
    Pm out
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Apparently you guys aren't following the facebook page. I just smoked one and took a picture of it this weekend. Good smoke similar to an RP connecticut just lot more flavor. We have them here just don't have them online.
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

I have them, they are good, and I have the lowest price around.  email tblythe @ cigar.com to see how just how crazy working with Andy has driven me.

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Apparently you guys aren't following the facebook page. I just smoked one and took a picture of it this weekend. Good smoke similar to an RP connecticut just lot more flavor. We have them here just don't have them online.
    What facebook page?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Just found it myself, the little things in life.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I SWEAR I've liked the Cigar.com Facebook already, but I just liked it AGAIN to make sure!
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    timb:

I have them, they are good, and I have the lowest price around.  email tblythe @ cigar.com to see how just how crazy working with Andy has driven me.

Everyone was so distracted by the facebook page that they missed the Beard sighting.........
  • Options
    Guess I'm destined to live in the dark. I don't do FaceBook, Twitter, Cheep Cheep, or any of those other time-consuming things. I've still got a life to live. Sorry.....
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I didn't realize that ccom was on twitter. Followed!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Guess I'm destined to live in the dark. I don't do FaceBook, Twitter, Cheep Cheep, or any of those other time-consuming things. I've still got a life to live. Sorry.....
    Ditto, I'm not big on "social networking" sites. They may want to post stuff like this on website here, or on the forum at least.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up 2 at a BM just before I came back to work. Never saw them before so I was curious can't wait to get home now to try one.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:

I have them, they are good, and I have the lowest price around. email tblythe @ cigar.com to see how just how crazy working with Andy has driven me.

Do I sense a little competition here,,,hmmmm
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    The Kid:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

I have them, they are good, and I have the lowest price around. email tblythe @ cigar.com to see how just how crazy working with Andy has driven me.

that's what I was thinking. LOL.

I've been getting more into the AB stuff lately. I'll have to give em a try.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    The Kid:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

that's what I was thinking. LOL.

I've been getting more into the AB stuff lately. I'll have to give em a try.
    Guys, Tim wasn't kidding...email him, he has an awesome deal on em for you!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb