Home General Discussion
Options

Need suggestions for Anniversary camping trip in October

fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
The wife and I are going camping for our Anniversary on October 28 and I need to get a few special sticks on a limited budget. Any recommendations from the bretheren? 34 years this year with the same woman.

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    The wife and I are going camping for our Anniversary on October 28 and I need to get a few special sticks on a limited budget. Any recommendations from the bretheren? 34 years this year with the same woman.
    34 years...round of applause to the both of you..tomorrow will be my 9th year..Just might have to send you something special brother.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    congrats, image
  • Options
    Flash318Flash318 Posts: 49
    34 years Congrats.
    I am not married. Some day I hope to meet a woman worthy of giving my last name to. So far no luck. But not in any rush. I am enjoying the freedom and variaty. The only b*tch in my life that puts demands on me is my little doggie(my Avatar). She just wants to be feed and walked

Again Congrats and many more Happy years to both of you!!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    PM me you info fla :)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    34 years,,, camping trip,,, sleeping bags,,,how come I get the feeling your not telling us everything....lol..have fun
  • Options
    Have you signed up for the COTM club yet? I think they're still giving away 3 Armada's in your first month. A little over $30, and you get 3 elite cigars plus the regular September cigar.
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    +1 got my membership on the way. Congrats to you and your wife! Sounds like you both will have a good time.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. I am sure whatever you pick it will be special.
  • Options
    Congrats! Have a good time, wink wink nudge nudge.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Fla, with that woman next to you for that long you could smoke a black and mild. I congratulate you on your many years, and many to come! I think that a padillia 1932 might just do the trick and stay well in budget.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Honestly one of the cheapest yet best smokes I've had is the ccom sun grown. I really like it.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the Years together!

If you like AJ's stuff so much I'd get with Timb or someone and set up an AJ Mega Sampler to take along, you KNOW it'd be tasty and you KNOW they'd hook you up with some tasty deals!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Lasabar:
    Congrats on the Years together!

If you like AJ's stuff so much I'd get with Timb or someone and set up an AJ Mega Sampler to take along, you KNOW it'd be tasty and you KNOW they'd hook you up with some tasty deals!
    yep yep. Congrats on 34 years!
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Congrats! I'm just over two years into my marriage. Here's hoping the wife can stand me for at least another 32 years. ;)
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Congrats. I am sure whatever you pick it will be special.
    You sir are wise, spending time with those who are special to you, makes it so
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    Fla, with that woman next to you for that long you could smoke a black and mild. I congratulate you on your many years, and many to come! I think that a padillia 1932 might just do the trick and stay well in budget.
    I do enjoy the '32, but it is 3 days so I need about 12 suggestions! Looking for a deal on Padilla 32 now!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    34 years?way to go brother now that is saying something in this day and age when everyone wants to quit when things get tough. I got 16 under my belt in Oct. So I applaud you sir.
  • Options
    ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    Congrats on 34 years and +1 on the Padilla 32. I have found I enjoyed a Cu-Avana intenso around a camp fire to finish off the night.