Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mtccellis' daughter bombed my son

Ok so we all know what a great BOTL MT is, but it runs in the family. His daughter bombed my new born son with a large postal box filled with baby stuff.
This is one amazing family. Thank you so much. I will be sending a thank you card to your daughter, but please say it to her as well MT.

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    Ok so we all know what a great BOTL MT is, but it runs in the family. His daughter bombed my new born son with a large postal box filled with baby stuff.
    This is one amazing family. Thank you so much. I will be sending a thank you card to your daughter, but please say it to her as well MT.

Awesome....
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I will let her know Ross, she is something special that kid of mine. Of course I didn't get a say in what was sent....when I mentioned an Undertaker and Hooters Tshirt she was like...."This is why you are responsible for the toy and cigar purchases, you got no taste in cloths old man"

Ha no taste?....little does she know I am getting my granddaughter a box of Carlos Torano Exodus Silver and a gas powered R/C Car for Christmas....in your face Angie!!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    rossdavey2:

Awesome....
    That is awesome! Mike is certainly a great man and awesome BOTL...and I'm sure his daughter benefitted greatly from his raising. Ross, I'm sure your boy will grow up to be an amazing man as well...maybe even a next generation BOTL!

This is yet another reason why I love the C.COM forum!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That is freaking awesome! That's one heck of a gesture from one great kid to another!
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Very cool brother.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    That's awesome. Can't wait till my boy is old enough to be sendin out bombs for dad. Lol
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    So does this mean we have a new title to be had? FOTL...family of the leaf! Has a certain..."in crowd" ring to it! Nice!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    jr_p951:
    So does this mean we have a new title to be had? FOTL...family of the leaf! Has a certain..."in crowd" ring to it! Nice!
    +1
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We want pics! I like seeing unique bombing material.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jr_p951:
    So... Would Enfidel's family be FORK?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    This is a cool story...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    How ABSOLUTELY FREAKING AWESOME is this???

What sticks did she send? LOL :-)

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty cool, love hearing about these kind of things
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Complete awesomeness!!! What a truly generous thing to do.