Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Hey Padilla lovers, looking to do a trade

So I've got a few extra padillas on hand and am looking to trade them for some other stuff I haven't tried. I'm offering:
(1) Signature 1932 Torpedo
(1) Black Bear
(1) Miami Torpedo

Couple things I've been looking to try are: 5 Vegas Relic, My uzi weighs a ton, Ashton VSG, Illusione, swag, tatuaje, MOW puro authentico.

These are just some examples I'm not limited to those, some of my favs are in my bio as well so you can get a read for what I like. I figure we can go a 5 for 5 trade you'll get the padillas and a couple others I throw in which I'll figure out when I package them. So let me know what you've got and we'll set something up.

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    So I've got a few extra padillas on hand and am looking to trade them for some other stuff I haven't tried. I'm offering:
    (1) Black Bear
    (1) Miami Torpedo

Couple things I've been looking to try are: 5 Vegas Relic, My uzi weighs a ton, Ashton VSG, Illusione, swag, tatuaje, MOW puro authentico.

These are just some examples I'm not limited to those, some of my favs are in my bio as well so you can get a read for what I like. I figure we can go a 5 for 5 trade you'll get the padillas and a couple others I throw in which I'll figure out when I package them. So let me know what you've got and we'll set something up.
    How many puros do you want for the 3?
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    danielruas:
    (1) Black Bear
    (1) Miami Torpedo

You beat me to it!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:
    danielruas:
    (1) Black Bear
    (1) Miami Torpedo

You beat me to it!
    Dwayne, if you are interested go ahead and make him an offer he can't refuse. I was only interested in helping him out and had some interest in the Black Bear. Have multiples of the other but since they are good don't mind having more.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:
    danielruas:
    (1) Black Bear
    (1) Miami Torpedo

You beat me to it!
    Dwayne, if you are interested go ahead and make him an offer he can't refuse. I was only interested in helping him out and had some interest in the Black Bear. Have multiples of the other but since they are good don't mind having more.
    Go ahead, I was just picking. I have plenty of Black Bears...have you tried them yet?

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:
    danielruas:
    (1) Black Bear
    (1) Miami Torpedo

You beat me to it!
    Go ahead, I was just picking. I have plenty of Black Bears...have you tried them yet?
    Haven't tried the Black Bear yet but love the Golden Bear.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Hmm I don't know what do you think is fair?
  • Options
    danielruas:
    Pm me your addy and I'll send you out a more than fair trade. I have to get it out in the morning and I'll include my return addy. When you get it and feel that it is fair send me the 3 Padilla's, if you don't think it is fair kepp the cigars I sent you and feel free to trade the Padilla's somewhere else. What do you say? PM me.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    danielruas:
    Pm me your addy and I'll send you out a more than fair trade. I have to get it out in the morning and I'll include my return addy. When you get it and feel that it is fair send me the 3 Padilla's, if you don't think it is fair kepp the cigars I sent you and feel free to trade the Padilla's somewhere else. What do you say? PM me.
    Trust the Todd!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    danielruas:
    Sounds pretty good I'm sure whatever you send will be fair. pm sent.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    danielruas:
    bandyt09:
    danielruas:
    Dude will blow your **** up!
  • Options
    danielruas:
    bandyt09:
    danielruas:
    Danny, buddy...beware the bandyt! Start boarding the windows and doors, and send the wife and kids far, far away!

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    All I have to say is get out of the water,, everyone out of the water...

>>No swimming
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    dbeckom:
    danielruas:
    bandyt09:
    danielruas:
    Danny, buddy...beware the bandyt! Start boarding the windows and doors, and send the wife and kids far, far away!

Fair? He mentioned a fair amount of cigars coming my way for the DCCC and a box arrived with 72+ cigars.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    dbeckom:
    danielruas:
    bandyt09:
    danielruas:

Fair? He mentioned a fair amount of cigars coming my way for the DCCC and a box arrived with 72+ cigars.
    Yeah, but that was back in the day when I could count, LOL.
  • Options
    danielruas:
    bandyt09:
    danielruas:
    Here's the tracking on the scud, errrrr I mean trade, package that will be launched, errr I mean mailed, Thursday morning. 0310 2010 0000 9203 6906.

Good luck my friend, have a wonderful weekend........Muwahahahaha. Oops, I mean, I hope you enjoy the few cigars I put in the box from my small 20 count humi.
  • Options
    I am officially terrified.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    (1) Black Bear
    (1) Miami Torpedo

Ouch! I think two of those came directly from me, sorry about that buddy.
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    danielruas:
    I am officially terrified.
    You should be!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    All I have to say is get out of the water,, everyone out of the water...

>>No swimming
    I missed this the first time but there is a rare sighting of the Bandyt smoking a cigar at 1:36 into the clip,, be ready to pause cause its only for a sec,,looks like a tatuaje
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    danielruas:
    (1) Black Bear
    (1) Miami Torpedo

Ouch! I think two of those came directly from me, sorry about that buddy.
    No worries not sure if they did but I had a couple of each so I figured I'd trade for some variety.