Home Cigar 101
Options

Beetles or is it just me freaking

2»

Comments

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Whoa I didn't even notice people were still posting in this thread lol. Well may as well post an update. The hole in the 'gar must have just been from handling. Nothing has happened as of late. *knocks on wood*
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Glad to hear it!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    fla-gypsy:
    docbp87 that is just mean! Freaking horror film stuff
    +1

seriously doc, you're sick. lol
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe there are some disguntled rollers or inspectors that poke holes to freak out people that smoke,lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I love the smell of roasting beetles in the morning!!!!. Ever hear a pop when your smoking a cigar I always imagine thats the beetles head exploding...hmmmm beetlejuice
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, just about finished with my precautions ,,and after 3 days in the frezzer at -13 and a day in the fridge then a day in a cooler and then 2 days back in the humi my first one a san lotano habano is burning awesome, ash holding almost 2 inches and taste great, i was worried it might mess it up as far as burn etc, but no problems smoking great, and now my new lil ac unit in my small bedroom on energy control has all my humis at 71 degrees and 70% , they were a little higher in my other room but no enough to have the lil pest, i think i had a stick that was poked cause i see no problems in the bottom of any of my humis after i moved all sticks, i even used a magnifying glass and dumped contents on a white sheet of paper to look, im completly satified " IM BEETLE FREE " LMAO,, kid might be getting bombed though,lol
  • Options
    uffff, this is a tough one.... I could be but it there is no dust o actual beetle when you tap the cigar it might be its out all together.... just to be sure I would freeze those cigars for some days and thaw them slowly to prevent cracking.