Home General Discussion

need your input

MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
I have not tried any of these, but if you were to have your choice what would you get Grand Habano Vint. 2002, Morro Castle, or La Perla Black Pearl? This is part of the Pick two that ccom has. I will be gettign the 5 Begas gold and one of the above. Thank for the help.

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    IMO they are all on par with each other and each has redeeming qualities.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MESKC:
    I have not tried any of these, but if you were to have your choice what would you get Grand Habano Vint. 2002, Morro Castle, or La Perla Black Pearl? This is part of the Pick two that ccom has. I will be gettign the 5 Begas gold and one of the above. Thank for the help.
    if it were my choice id get the black pearl and the gran habano, if your set on the 5 vegas, i would choose the black pearl
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Vintage 2002. I was so impressed with that cigar and then I found out what a great value they are. I always have some of these on hand. Tons of great smoke. I actually put one down and went into a gas station to pee, get a drink, get a hotdog, and wait on my brother in law. About 10 minutes later we walk out and my GH Vint 2002 is still perfect when I puff on it. His cigar is out.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same difficulties between the Gran Habanos, Black Pearl and the Moro Castle just can't make up my mind up. Either way that's a nice deal there.
  • Def. go with the GHV 2002....AWESOME SMOKE
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    2002 nice smoke, great price!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say gran habano vintage, great smokes at a low price.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I would get the GH Vintage and the Morro Castles personally...

but if you have your mind made up about 5 Vegas Golds, I would def go GH V2002. It's one of the most solid everyday values in the entire cigar kingdom. lol. Seriously, you can't go wrong.
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    thanks for the input. It looks as if the 2002 wins this time. May just have to order two and change it up. You cannot beat 20 stick for $40.00.