Home General Discussion
Options

One mad woman

2»

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    So, this "Irene" came on in a flash, was to cause havoc and destruction to all in it's path and then just kinda pittered away and everybody is relieved she just kinda went off on her own???

Is my Girlfriend's middle name "Irene"???
  • Options
    SpazzSpazz Posts: 22
    Made it out here where I am in the first state ok. Hope everyone else is ok and if you need some in the area let me know
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Everything is good at ENFIDL Manor
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    Everything is good at ENFIDL Manor
    Glad to hear this brother. Any word from IcedGuardian and the rest of the NOVA crew?

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I talked to Carl over the weekend and he's good as far as I know. He didn't mention anything bad so that's always good lol As far as I know us NOVA borks were spared from anything too bad. Got some good rain and winds but that was about it. I know one of our guys lost power but he said that they were ok besides that.
  • Options
    Yea everything is fine in our neck of the woods. Just a bunch of wind and sideways rain. I heard some people farther east and farther north in DC and Maryland had power go out but not here. Hope everyone else is safe. We didn't get much at all compared to what we thought.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Everything in western Maine is going fairly well, too. We still don't have any power yet, which is fine, unless you want to take a shower. We're spending the night at my mother's house to hit her up for some warm running water and I can get all this house demo debris fiberglass mineral wool insulation dirt crap off of me. The storm wasn't too bad, just downed trees everywhere so nobody is on the grid yet. Hopfully soon!