Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

FREE STUFF++++WINNER++++

well this isnt a contest because of a specific number of posts or for any other special reason.
i just need to make room in the cooler and i buy them far faster than i smokem.

i will not get around to trying most of these others i have too many of. they arnt all "yard gars" there will be a few premiums in the mix. somewhere between 25 and 50 sticks.

so if your interested put your name on the list and ill draw numbers out of a hat on sunday night around 8 pm pacific time

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smell a thread like this a mile away. Sign me up & thanks. I am getting ready to do another troop collection for the fall so if I get picked I am going to add them to that stash.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Always up for free stuff, sign me up, I'll make ya some room!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    It posted twice

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    415:

so if your interested put your name on the list

• Options
    415:
    415:

2.dbeckom

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    in
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    415:
    415:

1.Stephen Hannibal
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    415:
    415:

1.Stephen Hannibal
    lol, I thought you were the first to actually put your name on the list but looks like I was wrong and dbeckom got his in too
  • Options
    415:
    well this isnt a contest because of a specific number of posts or for any other special reason.

i will not get around to trying most of these others i have too many of. they arnt all "yard gars" there will be a few premiums in the mix. somewhere between 25 and 50 sticks.

so if your interested put your name on the list and ill draw numbers out of a hat on sunday night around 8 pm pacific time

1. beatnic
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. jj20030 2. 3. 4. 5. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I'm in.
  • Options
    pccpcc Posts: 12
    Please add me to the list - thanks!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:
    415:
    415:

1.Stephen Hannibal
    lol, I thought you were the first to actually put your name on the list but looks like I was wrong and dbeckom got his in too
    I knew everyone would go for the number one spot...so I went ahead and took #2

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    415:

4. Bobbo2009
    Thanks man!!

Rob
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    415:

5. Marker
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    415:

3.JSaint
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    im for sure in!
  • Options
    JSaint:
    415:

3.JSaint
    4.Gurkha man!
  • Options
    Flash318Flash318 Posts: 49
    I'm if its cool under 25 posts as of now
  • Options
    I think the list needs to be edited on the front page lol.
  • Options
    JSaint:
    I think the list needs to be edited on the front page lol.
    lol maybe so but ohwell
  • Options
    I;m confused!. LOL
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    415:
    415:

1.Stephen Hannibal
    5. RCY Cigars

I'm in...

• Options
    lol. ill fix the list later tonight. not like it matters what order you post in.
  • Options
    415:
    lol. ill fix the list later tonight. not like it matters what order you post in.
    I think what we are all confused about is is it limited to 5 or just pick a number lol.
  • Options
    lol the list can go up to 500 for all i care, it was just me being lazy and not wanting to type anymore.
    i had hoped that if i put numbers people would get the idea
  • Options
    lol ok
  • Options
    Flash318Flash318 Posts: 49
    415:
    415:

4. Flash318