Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

5er of tat black PL

wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
tHIS IS just a contest to celebtate the joy that is the tatuaje black PL.

guess what I'm watching right now. It's dvr'd from earlier and it's reality stuff. hurry up and guess cause I'm going to the PO in the morning don 't make me make 2 trips ****!

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pawn Stars

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Wipeout
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Swamp people
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Big brother
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Jersey shore
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    so you think you can dance
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Big brother
    Bam! I'm shamed;( pm me some info Mr. Evan!
  • Options
    Project runway
  • Options
    wwestern:
    t_evan50:
    Big brother
    Bam! I'm shamed;( pm me some info Mr. Evan!
    Oh nice. Although im a little disappointed that a botl would watch it. LoL. I just had to google thursdays tv listings to find out what was on and took a guess. On a side note the this stick is currently sitting in my top 3 favs easily and I smoked my last one a week ago. Thanks wwestern. I'm pumped!
  • Options
    this is what I think of the tat black pl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqBLdqa3D08
  • Options
    I think wwestern likes em ...lol
  • Options
  • Options
    Man I'm stoked. If anyone loves these cigars as much as you, its me. I've only had 3 in the past but I loved every one. I believe I will have to hold my own contest of some sort to release some of the exciitement on someone else. LoL
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Heard great things about this one and just got one gifted to me last week. Cant wait to light it up.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Man I'm stoked. If anyone loves these cigars as much as you, its me. I've only had 3 in the past but I loved every one. I believe I will have to hold my own contest of some sort to release some of the exciitement on someone else. LoL
    no need to hassle yourself with all that, ill just pm you my addy, lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    t_evan50:
    lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    t_evan50:
    Oh dont you worry. You've got it coming anyway....
  • Options
    Just received these today. My God they look good. Like sexy good. Western even went and thru in an extra Viaje Skull n Bones. What a guy. Thanks a ton my man.