Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Just got hit!

JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
Wwestern just blew this place up with SEVEN bags of cigars of all types. There are some very deserving folks here from all service branches--including our own JonathanE--at will have a field day with these. The distribution has already begun.

Thanks a lot, wwestern, you are a stand-up gentleman and a class act.
Light 'em up.

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Heck yea, very nice Wwestern. Wish I knew you were doing something like that. I would have helped out. JCizzle is and the rest of the guys over there are very deserving of it. Enjoy buddy.....
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    RCY Cigars:
    Heck yea, very nice Wwestern. Wish I knew you were doing something like that. I would have helped out. JCizzle is and the rest of the guys over there are very deserving of it. Enjoy buddy.....
    I haven't seen the casings left behind after the blast - my eyes are still seeing nothing but white following the black - but, from what JC is telling me, WWestern didn't need any help! WE are the ones that need help after this!

WWestern, rest assured, I will take good care of your RP's. {;-) Thank you! ...and "thank you" on behalf of all the other servicemen over here who will be enjoying them with me.

JDE

• Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Someone should of said something...I have a host of sticks that i could donate to the troops.

Someone with the know how should organize another care package roundup for the men. Hint!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    Wwestern just blew this place up with SEVEN bags of cigars of all types. There are some very deserving folks here from all service branches--including our own JonathanE--at will have a field day with these. The distribution has already begun.

Thanks a lot, wwestern, you are a stand-up gentleman and a class act.
    ,,Another Phenomenal Brother in action WTG wwestern
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Rick, you have done enough damage!! lol
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JonathanE:
    RCY Cigars:
    I haven't seen the casings left behind after the blast - my eyes are still seeing nothing but white following the black - but, from what JC is telling me, WWestern didn't need any help! WE are the ones that need help after this!

WWestern, rest assured, I will take good care of your RP's. {;-) Thank you! ...and "thank you" on behalf of all the other servicemen over here who will be enjoying them with me.

JDE

Let's just say that JDE "came back from a business trip" at the wrong moment. :D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Glad it made it safe!! You guys enjoy!
  • Options
    Mperconte:
    Someone should of said something...I have a host of sticks that i could donate to the troops.

Someone with the know how should organize another care package roundup for the men. Hint!!
    Just ask one of the guys on here you know is deployed for an address and send em... that way no one has to worry about what's going on.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Kudos to wwestern for taking care of the boys on the front lines
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Well, I am still trying to run the DCCC if any one has addresses shoot them too me. As soon as I get back to the east coast I am sending off a few packages but I can't get in touch with the guy that 'took over' in Qatar. If anyone is interested in starting a chapter let me know.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    fla-gypsy:
    Kudos to wwestern for taking care of the boys on the front lines
    +1 - AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Things like this make me proud to be a member of these forums.

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome! image
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Now give us some pics of soldiers smoking cigars!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice hit Wes. Todd and I are working on getting a troop pack together soon, so if anyone wants on board shoot one of us a pm.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Seven bags !!!! Very nice wwestern, you da man !!!! +1 on the pics.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Very nice. Now give us some pics of soldiers smoking cigars!
    I will work on that, good idea!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Some of these sticks have now spread to a security platoon of Marines that greatly appreciate them. The love is spreading rapidly out here, like a plague!! :-D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    Some of these sticks have now spread to a security platoon of Marines that greatly appreciate them. The love is spreading rapidly out here, like a plague!! :-D
    Oh, the plague! Myself and seven or eight other service members smoked about 10 llast night!

Today, I sent a 25 pack cluster bomb to one of my fellow engineers who just forward deployed to a remote location in Afghanistan to share with the unit he is working with there in that hole of an "airfield."

AND, in the next day or two, I'm sending another twenty to a unit I spent some time with in Kergystan!

This is awesome!! I'm going to post a pic of the original bomb from WWestern later on...

JDE

• Options
    Ok, here's the pic of the original bomb. And there aint no crap to be found in the lot!

WWestern's bomb!

Thanks again, WWestern! Oh, and as for the dye... I'm good!

JDE

• Options
    You know what. This says a lot about a person to me. Wwestern, I like to give credit when credit is due. Sir, your act of generosity is unmatched. You lifted the spirits of individuals who are abroad. Whether or not they are in a combat mode or in support of whatever government reason. They are not home with their loved ones and friends. Trust me I know. My first ever bomb was to three individuals at the same time. One of which is a fellow soldier and Ccom member, DSWarmack. When I sent that bomb to him. It felt really good, not because I got him first. But because I knew from experience how it feels to get a gift or a package from family or friends while deployed. And just like him, if it was some homemade cookies or some Starbucks coffee. I shared them with the people I was deployed with. For that day at least, you felt like there was some clear sanity where you are at. A piece of home. Hopefully, we will see some of the pics from this. Then the rest of the guys here, will truly understand. Thanks, sometimes it's good to hear that from people you weren't directly trying to affect. For some of you that like to stir the pot. I haven't done any kind of business with Wwestern. Just giving awareness to a great act.

• Options
    Since I last posted here I've sent the promised package up to Manas Air Base for the guys there, I've sent some to a spec ops unit in SW Asia and found several more cigar smokers on base here in AUAB by virtue of talking to people about this awesome dude that sent me 100 cigars!

WWestern, once again, you are awesome and troops all over the AoR are smoking it up in your honor.

JDE

• Options
    Not much of a pic but it's what I've got!

...and, no, I'm NOT in the picture, haha!

The Troops!
  • Options
    Very glad these are being enjoyed by some of our finest. Also no need to lie JDE there were some puros indios and your beloved RP's;p thanks for distributing them for me JDE and JC!
  • Options
    You may call those "crap" cigars but if I like 'em then, like Kuzi's crap, they're worth smoking!

JDE

• Options
    Man that's cool, finally got a pic.
  • Options
    JonathanE:
    You may call those "crap" cigars but if I like 'em then, like Kuzi's crap, they're worth smoking!

JDE

Crap cigars are pretty subjective. I for example can't get into the MOW PAs and have read nothing but rave reviews. As long as they're being enjoyed by someone is all that matters.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    You know what. This says a lot about a person to me. Wwestern, I like to give credit when credit is due. Sir, your act of generosity is unmatched. You lifted the spirits of individuals who are abroad. Whether or not they are in a combat mode or in support of whatever government reason. They are not home with their loved ones and friends. Trust me I know. My first ever bomb was to three individuals at the same time. One of which is a fellow soldier and Ccom member, DSWarmack. When I sent that bomb to him. It felt really good, not because I got him first. But because I knew from experience how it feels to get a gift or a package from family or friends while deployed. And just like him, if it was some homemade cookies or some Starbucks coffee. I shared them with the people I was deployed with. For that day at least, you felt like there was some clear sanity where you are at. A piece of home. Hopefully, we will see some of the pics from this. Then the rest of the guys here, will truly understand. Thanks, sometimes it's good to hear that from people you weren't directly trying to affect. For some of you that like to stir the pot. I haven't done any kind of business with Wwestern. Just giving awareness to a great act.

I totally missed this somehow and Rick you put it perfect. Wes that's just awesome brother!