Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ordinance Launching Tomorrow

Yee-haw.

Photobucket

If you're anywhere near Pittsburgh...put on some high SPF sunblock.

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    good luck to whoever this is going to hit...Mike doesn't play around!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Yee-haw.

Photobucket

If you're anywhere near Pittsburgh...put on some high SPF sunblock.
    That is an awesome pic plus your avatar rules! But don't you think the east coast has been hammered enough lately? Earthquakes, hurricanes, cigar bombs, oh my!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I think that ccom is putting something in the cigars to make us all even crazier than we usually are lol
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I think that ccom is putting something in the cigars to make us all even crazier than we usually are lol
    +1 maybe they're blending beard fragments into the cigars.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    How dare you say such blasphamies! A beard fragment in a cigar would cause your head to explode from the sheer awesomeness!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    How dare you say such blasphamies! A beard fragment in a cigar would cause your head to explode from the sheer awesomeness!

Smiley
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:

Smiley

I hope Studio Tobac/Oliva doesn't read this. Otherwise their next big release will be....Cain Red Curlies-Straight Ligero & Beard Fragments. Ok maybe Red Curlies isn't going to make people think about beard hair...
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    blurr:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:

Smiley

I hope Studio Tobac/Oliva doesn't read this. Otherwise their next big release will be....Cain Red Curlies-Straight Ligero & Beard Fragments. Ok maybe Red Curlies isn't going to make people think about beard hair...
    No Beard fragments in this one...just a few listed favorites of a quality BORK.