Home General Discussion
Options

Tailgating cigar

HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
So, with the onset of college football upon us (tonight actually -- hell yeah!), I was wondering if we had any BOTLs who are going to be tailgating this weekend. Share what game you'll be going to, what smoke(s) you'll be enjoying, beverages, tailgate setup etc. Maybe add some pics after the weekend

I'm going to the South Carolina v. East Carolina game in Charlotte at BOA (Panthers) stadium Saturday. Should be a cool atmosphere as it is a different venue plus USC hasn't played ECU in a long time. I'm deciding between an Ashton Cabinet, Ashton VSG or a CAO L'Anniversarie Cameroon. I've never had any of these so I might bring an old standby along too.

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    So, with the onset of college football upon us (tonight actually -- hell yeah!), I was wondering if we had any BOTLs who are going to be tailgating this weekend. Share what game you'll be going to, what smoke(s) you'll be enjoying, beverages, tailgate setup etc. Maybe add some pics after the weekend

I'm going to the South Carolina v. East Carolina game in Charlotte at BOA (Panthers) stadium Saturday. Should be a cool atmosphere as it is a different venue plus USC hasn't played ECU in a long time. I'm deciding between an Ashton Cabinet, Ashton VSG or a CAO L'Anniversarie Cameroon. I've never had any of these so I might bring an old standby along too.
    Rutgers is playing their first home game tonight at 7:30 against...well, U. of Whogivesashit for all I care. I know they start at 7:30, I'm gonna try and head out of here at 4:30 to beat the tailgating onslaught and maybe light up a stick from the safe confines of my porch later tonight.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.