Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Alec Bradley American Classic Blend

blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
Any brothers out there tried and/or have a review of the new AB American Classic Blend? I tend to like most AB smokes I try, & I have to say the pics have an amazing looking reddish hued wrapper. I never judge a book by its cover, but liking AB plus how yummy those wrappers look has me wondering.

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I have a pair of robos in the humi, but I haven't smoked one yet. They smell great though.
  • Options
    I've had a couple of the Gordos and they are wonderful, I'm not one that can describe a whole lot of flavors but it was smooth with a bit of cedar flavor, there was a ton of thick smoke from it and no construction problems. I really enjoyed it and and would definitely smoke more if I had them. Give it a shot.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got one in the humi ip picked up a month ago from what I hear they are quite good.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Great stick and when you factor in great everyday price this is a winner. Best value in a national brand I have come across since the federal excise tax increase three years ago.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a corona in these last night. Great medium body with solid woody, nutty flavors. Had a bit of a tunnel issue in the last third but over all a good experience.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    ahhh you guys are going to obviously make me spend more of my money, I have to grab a few after the positives I'm reading. Probably start with a 5'er. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    Great stick and when you factor in great everyday price this is a winner. Best value in a national brand I have come across since the federal excise tax increase three years ago.
    Love to see these on the Daily Deal Alex if possible.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    Alex Svenson:
    Wish I could but they have a big no discount policy and honestly, the price is so low, Im not sure how much more I can shave off. I would do a 5 vs 5 mixed pack with another brand though and be within their policy on discounts. Let me noodle on another great value brand I can team this up with.
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    brotheradam:
    Alex Svenson:
    Wish I could but they have a big no discount policy and honestly, the price is so low, Im not sure how much more I can shave off. I would do a 5 vs 5 mixed pack with another brand though and be within their policy on discounts. Let me noodle on another great value brand I can team this up with.
    Cool, thanks Alex.