Home General Discussion
Options

Just got my Sept COTM Shipment!!!

Looks awesome. I have not brought myself to crack open the Reconquista yet...maybe tonight? The Obsidian, Swag look great and the Sencillo and the Don Lino should be good cigars to try. (Plus the Armada bonus is AWESOME!!! Thumbs up CCom!

Comments

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    did the Recon come in the coffin?
  • Options
    Sure did. I just haven't had the heart to crack into it. I may try to resist the urge for a while. Any opinions from the group?
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Mine will be here tomorrow. I'm already giddy over it. I've been jonesin' (yep, said jonesin') to try a Swag!
  • Options
    BTW I was suprised to see that the Sencillo was the Feature and the Reconquista was the Recommended.
  • Options
    looks like a good spread.... I have all of them already but having repeats never hurts. Maybe October will bring something new!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    granneja:
    Sure did. I just haven't had the heart to crack into it. I may try to resist the urge for a while. Any opinions from the group?
    I would open it but would keep it in the coffin. If I had 3/box of them I would keep some sealed, but since it will be for my consumption I would open it...to each their own tho!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Nice. Hopefully mine will be here soon too.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    That's awesome! I'm glad I doubled up this month.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    granneja:
    Looks awesome. I have not brought myself to crack open the Reconquista yet...maybe tonight? The Obsidian, Swag look great and the Sencillo and the Don Lino should be good cigars to try. (Plus the Armada bonus is AWESOME!!! Thumbs up CCom!
    Glad your happy with joining! I can't wait till mine comes in!
  • Options
    How do you even know its on its way? Just wondering.
  • Options
    Check your account. Order status/History section. The confirmation should have a link to the tracking on the package.
  • Options
    Ive been checking it. No tracking number. Maybe itll ship out later?
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mines still "in process" too, sometimes this happens.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Seeing all this excitement makes me want to join CotM even more...
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    I've been debating joining my myself and I agree the excitement is good to see. Especially since I've seen alot of comments recently regarding members considering cancelling their memberships.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    For not being an advanced smoker or educated enthusiast, I've been extremely happy with my membership and will continue my subscription. With all they do for us, this is how I support them. I haven't been able to buy a daily deal in months but it's always a nice surprise to get the cotm. It's been monetarily worth it for me.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    granneja:
    which option do you have to get to receive all that?
  • Options
    jj20030:
    granneja:
    which option do you have to get to receive all that?
    Any of the options come with. I am just trying it out for two months to see if I like it.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Holy crap I am excited about this months COTMC. Thank you Alex.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I'm dyin here. UPS doesn't have me scheduled for delivery till the 6th.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Hmm if I join now would I get this months order?
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    I'm dyin here. UPS doesn't have me scheduled for delivery till the 6th.

I feel your pain, Rick. That's why I specified to CCOM that I wanted all my stuff sent Priority Mail. You may want to consider doing the same. Jus' sayin'....

EDIT: Woo Haa!! Mine came today!! Man are those little lovelies lookin' good. Think I'll try the Sencillo ROTT tomorrow and take a couple of the others on our Bahamas cruise startin' 9/9.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Mine came today. Beautiful! Great rebound from last month! I think I'll stick with this to see what the future months bring.
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    ShotgunJohn:
    Holy crap I am excited about this months COTMC. Thank you Alex.
    Woot! I gave away my last Armada two days ago to a worthy BORK but had a hard time doing it. No regrets! I won't be seeing him for a long time most likely but, now, I get to have my cake and eat it too! ...and then there's the other good stuff in there! Awesome!!

JDE

• Options
    danielruas:
    Hmm if I join now would I get this months order?
    if you ask to you will. That's what I did when I joined in feb... I got feb and march the same shipment.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Very good selection this month. It's nice to actually see a real super premium in there. I can't remember the last time that was the case. If this is a sign of things to come then I'm excited to see what the future months will be since it's been pretty ho hum for quite a while.
  • Options
    man i got mine yesterday so excited it was my first shipment i got all those goodies plus! 3 MOW armada and a cigar cutter! this evening i smoked the africa i very much enjoyed it! Photobucket People join this! it is an amazing deal! and its fun to see what you get!
  • Options
    Gurkha Man!:
    man i got mine yesterday so excited it was my first shipment i got all those goodies plus! 3 MOW armada and a cigar cutter! this evening i smoked the africa i very much enjoyed it! Photobucket People join this! it is an amazing deal! and its fun to see what you get!
    the africa is a great smoke , i love the kudo tins
  • Options
    Gurkha Man!:
    the africa is a great smoke , i love the kuro tins
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Russ55:
    Very good selection this month. It's nice to actually see a real super premium in there. I can't remember the last time that was the case. If this is a sign of things to come then I'm excited to see what the future months will be since it's been pretty ho hum for quite a while.
    Agreed, I hope this is a new direction for the COTMC.
    I really liked my first shipment with the Armadas The Cusano one and this one.
    That's 3 shipments in year. The rest of them have just not been up to par.