Home General Discussion
Options

Hittin Orlando next weekend

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Comin down with the gf and I heard of this place called Corona Cigar Co. Anyone been there before?
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Tons of times. They have 3 stores, but the one on Sand Lake is most impressive. Not the best prices....but a selection that is tought to beat anywhere in the world. From everyday sticks, to special blends, to rare stuff, to pre-embargo Cubans (if you can afford them). The entire store is a humidor they way it is set up, and plenty of room to sit for a beer or sit outside if its not too hot. Several Corona blends are some of the best I have ever had as far as made for a specific store, and there is always several sticks I have never tried or been wanting to for some time. Again, not CCOM prices....but you will not be disappointed.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Go there every time im in town. The hole damn place is a giant humi. Have a great time bud.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Heading to Orlando in October. I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads up guys.
  • Options
    just went to the orange st corona company tonight. Great place. Right after I walked in I was accompanied by an associate who handed me many sticks to try. Walked out happy with a new 6pk lol. Will post pics tomorrow.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be in DPG's shop on Calle de Ocho the first week of December. As much as I love DPG this is going to hurt the wallet ALOT!!!!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Check out the Avo Lounge Cigar, it is a Corona exclusive and quite nice.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Did anyone catch that Orlando was trying to enact an outdoor smoking ban to "protect the children" down there. It seems the Libs have gotten a foothold in there and are trying to create a Nanny city for tourists. I believe the vote was scheduled for last night, not sure if it happened or not. If they succeed it would be bad for the cigar business in Orlando.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have the e mail from Corona Cigar if anyone is interested in their take on the smoking ban and second hand smoke. I would be glad to forward it
  • Options
    JSaint:
    just went to the orange st corona company tonight. Great place. Right after I walked in I was accompanied by an associate who handed me many sticks to try. Walked out happy with a new 6pk lol. Will post pics tomorrow.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    If you're still in Orlando, head back to Corona but stop off at Roy's next door for dinner before going for a smoke. Fantastic food.
  • Options
    Just came home today. Wish I wouldve known that! We hit the one on Orange and went to Urban Flats. Still good food.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Why would you hit Orlando Bloom, and I don't think you should PLAN it out... The element of surprise would be better
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Why would you hit Orlando Bloom, and I don't think you should PLAN it out... The element of surprise would be better
    Because he deserves it for looking like a tool and I just wanted to give him a heads up.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Lasabar:
    Because he deserves it for looking like a tool and I just wanted to give him a heads up.
    Gandalf (The Grey) is turning in his grave right now.......