Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Back from Mexico...UPDATED WITH A FEW PICS!!

smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
Finally got around to posting some pics from my vacation...and yes that is a peacock drinking a corona. Just walked right up and well...had a few sips, then walked off..check me out in my AJ Fernandez hat..lol hope you enjoy them.

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Had a great time spending a week in Cancun with my lovely wife. Took tons of pictures, drank alot of Corona and Tequila..spent some time in the pools, did some shopping, went to Chichen Itza, smoked a few ISOMs, brought some back with me (sweet!), and met JJ Redick in the aiport in ATL, just so happened I had my Duke hoodie on at the time...I will make sure to update this post with some pics in the next day or so..stay tuned. Good to be home, I missed the forum for those days...i stayed away from my phone/internet and just enjoyed being away from work and all the other bs in life and enjoyed my VACATION.
    Always good to unplug and relax,,Glad you had a good vacation! would like to see some pics of Chichen Itza, Did you go to Old Chichen?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Good to see you back. Sounds like you had a great vacation.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome back, BTW Chicen Itza was great wasn't it?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Glad to hear you guys had a great and safe trip brother!
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Good to be back.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    glad to see you have the bull by the horns.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Great pics ... beautiful wife ! Looks like you guys had a good time . I think we all need more down time . I vote for 30 hour work weeks - 3 10 hour days then 4 days off !!! All in favor ....
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Great pics ... beautiful wife ! Looks like you guys had a good time . I think we all need more down time . I vote for 30 hour work weeks - 3 10 hour days then 4 days off !!! All in favor ....
    Thanks bro....I could use those 4 days off then I wouldnt want to go back to work..lol
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    glad to see you have the bull by the horns.
    Thats how I roll
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Glad you had a good time, welcome home.
    Mexico is such a blast! Too bad things are as crazy down there as they are right now. Sure makes for some cheap vacation possibilities though!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    gmill880:
    I am in but then they would just call us the French! HA! Looks like you had a great time Smoke!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A man I'm jealous I hope to get to see the pyramids someday before my time is up. Looked like you really enjoyed yourself brother. But it's always good to get back home ain't it.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    How much beer did the peacock drink?
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Dipped it's head in the cup like 3 or 4 times and walked on. Funny part is it would look around after it took a drink, then go in for more lol
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Awesome pics brother, glad to see you guys had such a great time!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Great pics, Like the one of you in front of the pyramid, The hat is cool. nice resort with an awesome pool. thanks for sharing
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn! Wish I'd have gone with ya. Looks like you had a great time. And I love the shot of the two of you in that courtyard with the fountain. Nice.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Great pics bro
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    My wife and I went to mexico on our hineymoon, I was on a beach in cozumel at an open bar drinking a half galllon of tequila from the bottle. I'm telling you if their had been more tin washed up on shore, I would have built a hut and be living their today renting bicycles out to tourists.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    smoke em, I'm diggin that hat man. Meant to ask you when I first saw this. Where'd you pick that up at ?
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    amz1301:
    smoke em, I'm diggin that hat man. Meant to ask you when I first saw this. Where'd you pick that up at ?
    Have to agree, that hat is PIMP! Looks like you and the misses had a good, relaxing time. Thanks for sharing the vacation pictures with us.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    smoke em if you got em:
    cabinetmaker:
    Dipped it's head in the cup like 3 or 4 times times and walked on. Funny part is it would look around after it took a drink, then go in for more lol hahaha,
    that some funny s*** right there. My dog, is a freaking booze hound too and its hilarious. The other dog, not my avatar. We don't let her have any becuase I'm pretty sure booze is bad for dogs, but when we catch her licking empty beers in the recycle bin all the frekaing time. Like she's looking for a fix. And one time when I was having a cigar and glass of bourbon, hanging with the dog outside reading a book on our back steps, I heard a "clink clink cllink" next to me and it was the icecubes of my drink while she was helping herself. hahaha. hilarious. I'm like, get the f*** out of there.

Awesome pics though man, looks like you guys had a great time. and I agree on the hat thing. nice.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    amz1301:
    Have to agree, that hat is PIMP! Looks like you and the misses had a good, relaxing time. Thanks for sharing the vacation pictures with us.
    Thanks fellas, I actually havent worn the hat since Ive been back..(wsup with that)..should be my smoking hat! On the way to Chichen Itza the bus stopped off at this small store off the main road, we all got off for about 30min to shop, use the bathroom, walk around, etc. They sold jewelry, clothes, pictures, keychains, you name it. I was walking around outisde and saw a hat rack..looked right at that hat and told myself I had to have it..cost me 13 bucks or so. Then i wore it all day everyday the rest of the trip in Mexico, on the plane ride home and everything. I think other people were diggin it too!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    RampMonkey:
    amz1301:
    Thanks fellas, I actually havent worn the hat since Ive been back..(wsup with that)..should be my smoking hat! On the way to Chichen Itza the bus stopped off at this small store off the main road, we all got off for about 30min to shop, use the bathroom, walk around, etc. They sold jewelry, clothes, pictures, keychains, you name it. I was walking around outisde and saw a hat rack..looked right at that hat and told myself I had to have it..cost me 13 bucks or so. Then i wore it all day everyday the rest of the trip in Mexico, on the plane ride home and everything. I think other people were diggin it too!
    Damn, gotta find one. I love Mexico, been there 4 times but the wife is scared to go right now because we have a 2yr old. Going back to Atlantis for the second time in December. I've gotta try and find one before the trip.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    smoke em if you got em:
    RampMonkey:
    amz1301:
    Damn, gotta find one. I love Mexico, been there 4 times but the wife is scared to go right now because we have a 2yr old. Going back to Atlantis for the second time in December. I've gotta try and find one before the trip.
    Awesome bro, hope you can find one before your trip. My wife and I didnt take kids on this trip so I see where you are coming from since you have a 2yr old. Took my girls to Hawaii a few years back and they loved every minute of it..and so did I. Hope to make it to Atlantis someday, commercials for it look great.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    amz1301:
    smoke em if you got em:
    RampMonkey:
    amz1301:
    Awesome bro, hope you can find one before your trip. My wife and I didnt take kids on this trip so I see where you are coming from since you have a 2yr old. Took my girls to Hawaii a few years back and they loved every minute of it..and so did I. Hope to make it to Atlantis someday, commercials for it look great.
    If you have kids they'll love Atlantis. Very good place to take kids. Watch for specials before you go.