Home Cigar 101

best cigar for golfing

i live in south florida and enjoy a cigar while golfing, but i find that most of my cigars dont seems to last a full round. Those that do tends to get dry and brittle. Are there any cigars that might be best for this hot humid weather? and can last?

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I've become a big fan of the Padilla Golden Bear on the course. I think you'll really have to take your time to get anything to last an entire 18 holes though.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think you'll really have to take your time to get anything to last an entire 18 holes though.
    Not anything...http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=29188
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Just awful^. I remember when that poor dude did that. I think new guys who work for the company have to smoke one. Also, there was a running bet on someone else from that forum (edit* Now I remember... it was my friend Matt*) being able to sm oke one... in a certain amount of time or something. There was some stipulation to make it even worse. As if smoking ANY Puros Indios cigar isn't bad enough... to smoke 5 lbs of Puros Indios cigar. Jesus... torture.

As for massive cigars that actually taste good and might last a whole round of golf... LFD Digger.
  • That looked crazy. I can only imagine what that was like. That is one huge cigar.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuente Canones..!!!!