Home General Discussion
Options

Diesel, MOW, etc coronas

blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
Awhile back Alex made mention of possibly offering several of AJ's lines in a corona size, not just the sampler but available by the box or bundle. So after Alex's thread on the end of the Armada wrappers it just reminded me how much I want to get my hands on a box of Diesel Coronas, & MOW Armada Coronas. So Any word on when and if these would be available. Diesel Corona seriously has me drooling.

Comments

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    You and me both brother. I'd love to get my hands on the Diesels, MOWs and LHCOF coronas
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Put the Ruination Corona in a bundle of 25, or better yet 50, and I'd take two. One to blow through now, and one to age extensively.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Russ55:
    Put the Ruination Corona in a bundle of 25, or better yet 50, and I'd take two. One to blow through now, and one to age extensively.
    +1
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Diesel coronas in bundles are a few weeks out. I will try together an update. Ruination corona I believe also. These won't be available online or in boxes. Just for the die hard guys "in the know"
  • Options
    Sounds like it's gonna be a Corona Christmas !!!!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Alex Svenson:
    Diesel coronas in bundles are a few weeks out. I will try together an update. Ruination corona I believe also. These won't be available online or in boxes. Just for the die hard guys "in the know"
    Seriously?!?! Diesel Coronas are only a few weeks away? . . . . . Thats AWESOME news. Thanks Alex.

Morro Castles too? hahaha
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Sweet! Thanks for letting us know Alex. I know what I'm saving up for now ;-)

Any chance we'll ever see the MOW Virtue corona bundles?