Home General Discussion
Options

So its fall in GA for one day at least

So I know in a few months we will all be saying how cold it is and we can't wait for warmer weather, but in Griffin today it was a cool 62. I know its not really cold enough for a fire yet, but I still got one going in the fire pit and smoked tonight. Got to tell you I missed building a fire and watching it burn as I smoked and had a wee dram.

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    So I know in a few months we will all be saying how cold it is and we can't wait for warmer weather, but in Griffin today it was a cool 62. I know its not really cold enough for a fire yet, but I still got one going in the fire pit and smoked tonight. Got to tell you I missed building a fire and watching it burn as I smoked and had a wee dram.
    had 2 great days here so far, no ac running , open the doors and windows , low humidity and around 78 here , nice
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I love the cooler weather!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Right there with ya Ross, got down into the 50's up here in North GA.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I could definitely use more fall. Love the weather and would appreciate the break from yardwork in miserable temperatures.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    doromath:
    I could definitely use more fall. Love the weather and would appreciate the break from yardwork in miserable temperatures.
    Aint that the truth, staining my pool deck in 95 degree heat SUCKED.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Its 20 degrees cooler here and has that summers over feeling. Personally I hate it, winter bums me out and I feel it already.