Home General Discussion
Options

CCOM centerfold of the month

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
That's the only thing missing from the catalog a nice big picture of a luscious stoogie.

Comments

• Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Which one? Moe,Larry or Curly?
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    That's the only thing missing from the catalog a nice big picture of a luscious stoogie.
    Lol I have to admit it would be pretty cool I think it would be cool if ccom had a chat system other then forum posting
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Gurkha Man!:
    Rhamlin:
    Lol I have to admit it would be pretty cool I think it would be cool if ccom had a chat system other then forum posting
    there is one. i mean.. kinda. its not official. you just have to know people who know people.

...and be on facebook.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    kuzi16:
    Gurkha Man!:
    Rhamlin:
    there is one. i mean.. kinda. its not official. you just have to know people who know people.

...and be on facebook.
    Have your people call my people. Then we will talk to people who know people in the know, ya know.