Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Hitting 3k posts

Well The Kid pointed out he bombed me because I caught his 500th post. I looked at mine then and saw I'm about to hit 3k soon. So instead of a contest I have something else in mind. I'm gonna send out 3 bombs 1 for each 1K posts.
1. A brother who could use a good pick me up.
2. To a bork who hit me awhile back that I think forgot that I promised retaliation.
3. A newb I feel like smacking around a lil bit.

When I hit 3k these will fly. :)

Comments

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Very good idea sir, happy posting and bombing!
  • Options
    Here's to the fireworks!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    this should be fun to watch... from a distance. lol
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Thats exactly what I was thinking!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Congrats on 3K. Thought of you the other day when I saw a ranger tab on a car and instead of "ranger" it said infidel.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Congrats! Excited to watch this all go down.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks guys!

Bombay:
    Congrats on 3K. Thought of you the other day when I saw a ranger tab on a car and instead of "ranger" it said infidel.
    haha that's awesome man. That's actually where my SN came from. I rocked that same patch on my kit in place of my rank. Then when I was doing my custom tags, you'd be amazed how much OIF Vet tags help out with the 5.0, INFIDEL was taken so since everybody calls me E I put ENFIDL on my tags and then I used that on here when I signed up :)
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    congrats on the 3k
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats bro!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    Thats exactly what I was thinking!
    Same here lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice of you and congrats on the longevity.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Sweet. And congrats on 3000. We joined @ almost the exact same time and you have twice as many posts as me. I need to get my azz back on here more and involved.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a great idea! Congrats on the posts.
  • Options
    congrats on 3k sir
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Congrats on 3k Bro!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Brother. I don't want to be ***-Slapped.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Mr. 3000. I dont want to be B*tch-Slapped
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on reaching 3,000, that is some accomplishment
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats and what a excuse to bomb someone, lol.....
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Really like your approach on the bombs. Congratulations buddy.
  • Options
    3K Congrats
    with some more time under my belt maybe I'll have stuff worthy of sharing
    till then I'll just get in where I fit in
    So I'll just take my time and enjoy every puff
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks guys!

Bombay:
    haha that's awesome man. That's actually where my SN came from. I rocked that same patch on my kit in place of my rank. Then when I was doing my custom tags, you'd be amazed how much OIF Vet tags help out with the 5.0, INFIDEL was taken so since everybody calls me E I put ENFIDL on my tags and then I used that on here when I signed up :)
    lol, Is one foot heavier than the other?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats on 3k posts.
  • Options
    Thanks guys but honestly it's only because of the awesome bork's around these here parts that I have as many posts as I do. There are other forums I've been on much longer and only on 1 of those have I gotten 1K posts.

t_evan50:
    Sweet. And congrats on 3000. We joined @ almost the exact same time and you have twice as many posts as me. I need to get my azz back on here more and involved.
    Well to be fair a lot of mine are ridiculous posts lol I'm no lassie but I'm no kuzi or jozer either

The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks guys!

Bombay:
    lol, Is one foot heavier than the other?
    Maybe....lol It used to be but not anymore. I've slowed it down quite a bit.
  • Options
    Looks like 2 more posts!
  • Options
    So I've now crossed 3k. These will go out first thing next week. My mom and her bf come into town tomorrow so I will be tied up all weekend. Very much looking forward to these getting to these borks!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    So I've now crossed 3k. These will go out first thing next week. My mom and her bf come into town tomorrow so I will be tied up all weekend. Very much looking forward to these getting to these borks!
    Congrats brother...heres to your next 3k post!!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Congrats on 3k!... and may God have mercy on the targets.
  • Options
    Comgrats!!! Enfidel.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 3,000 Brother!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb