Home General Discussion
Options

CAO Flavours

ZAPZAP Posts: 186 ✭✭
Figured what the heck and bought the daily deal although the last time I've had a flavored cigar was probably back in college in the late 80's...(Black and Milds baby!)...anyhow does anyone know if these are long, short or mixed fillers...guessing short fillers....the descriptions sound interesting and I have nothing against a cigar that feels like a pipe...thoughts on these??

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I've had the vanilla before, probably my second cigar, and I liked it. That was over a year ago so not sure if I'd like it now.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had a couple of the flavors, the Moontrance being the best IMO...of course that was quite a while ago, right after starting back smoking cigars. I don't know that I'd like it at all now.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    I've had a couple of the flavors, the Moontrance being the best IMO...of course that was quite a while ago, right after starting back smoking cigars. I don't know that I'd like it at all now.
    +1 on the Moontrance, my first couple of cigars were CAO Flavours..tried most of the line but Moontrance was by far the best IMO.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I do like the CAO Flavours but for the price/qty ratio I would recommend going with ACID Crush's...they are a little smaller but have more 'infused' flavor if that is what you are going for...these are 'infused' but near to the degree of an ACID. I keep these on hand for the n00bs that I sometimes smoke with or even for a final smoke of the night...gotta try everything!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    barf barf barf
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    I'd rather smoke a cigar ;)