Home General Discussion
Options

sweepstakes

Does anyone ever really win the sweepstakes on the sites homepage? Just curious.

Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I remember soemone saying no active forum member has won the box of smokes after one of own was quoted in the magazine, Or at least laid claim to winning the sweepstakes. Hell if I won I would share the wealth with everyone here, wink wink! (Alex, if your listening ya know you could hook a brother up, lol)
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    When I first joined, someone had won a box of NUBs from the contest, so a forum member has at one time, won a box from the sweepstakes.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Duly noted doc. Now if we can just find a 2nd winner.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck I forgot there was a sweepstakes.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Bombay:
    Duly noted doc. Now if we can just find a 2nd winner.
    Word. I'd love to see more forum members win. Even though there are a million **** Cigar.com customers in the world, those of us on the forum are, in my opinion, the backbone of the Cigar.com community! (even if we aren't necessarily the majority share of spending customers lol)
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I'll take one for the team and offer myself to be a winner...
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I try and try and try and try. And try to win some more. I just cant win though. I think I'm gonna go cry now.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try every month.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    same here. i like free stuff
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I try every month.
    I utilize my girlfriends reproductive schedule... She's bleedin' I enter the sweepstakes!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    jsnake:
    I try every month.
    I utilize my girlfriends reproductive schedule... She's bleedin' I enter the sweepstakes!

So do we assume if/when you knock her up, you won't be entering the sweepstakes anymore?
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    skweekz:
    Lasabar:
    jsnake:
    I try every month.

So do we assume if/when you knock her up, you won't be entering the sweepstakes anymore?
    I think when he knocks her up he will win the sweepstakes.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    skweekz:
    Lasabar:
    jsnake:
    I try every month.

I think when he knocks her up he will win the sweepstakes.
    I wish it was as easy to make a baby as it was to win the lottery....