Home General Discussion
Options

usps really too ?

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
well i guess its not the company but the dumasses they hire, i knew i smelled the crap cigar pass yesterday, my mail lady was different that the regular one, she leaves my paper mail in my box. i go out this morning and come back in the gate and see a box up on the porch at the main house which is 1916 , i live around the side in 1914, the box is clearly marked with my addy and just happen to get a glimps of the box when i came back in the gate, reason i knew is no one lives at 1916, come on man! hope i see her today! now let me get this crap on the way to dbeckom,lol

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I paid her to stall you with that one so it wouldn't be here before the weekend. It'll take days to get that stench outta my house. I didn't wanna spend the weekend smelling it!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb