Home General Discussion
Options

Diesel Perfecto???

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
Well thanks to PsychoSYG or somethin he linked me this on Facebook earlier

copy n paste it cause I don't know how to do it the spiffy way

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/309006_10150303542787368_18492397367_7700187_265744938_n.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm! I didn't know they were made in this shape....looking forward to some details.....anyone? Buehler?....Buehler?
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Wow, that would be very tempting if I could get my hands on them!
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    lets hope alex has some in his humi to spare
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I saw that from sister site and thought hmmmmm
  • Options
    that's one chunky stick!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I like the look of that!!!!
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I smoked on today. Surprisingly smooth. I put an order in production. Nit sure they will be an ongoing item but we ordered some to try them out. ETA is end of year.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    It was almost as good as the Puro Authentico Maduro! Hint hint.
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    ****That's a scary thought!
  • Options
    1 Box please...
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Must... Have.... NOW.

And ill have a box of the diesel too
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:

I'll take two boxes, card/address is on file with Tim!
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Alex Svenson:
    Ok, you now have my full and undivided attention.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    MOW PA Maddy WOW!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I must have both! Alex why must you dangle these tasty treats in front of us!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    Because he is heartless. lol

hey guys, look what I get to smoke... don't you wish you had one. He's almost as bad as DD. LOL!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:

hey guys, look what I get to smoke... don't you wish you had one. He's almost as bad as DD. LOL!
    It's like when you're a kid and your big siblings play monkey in the middle with you. Except I would just tackle one of them lol DD is very generous though. He's sent out some ridiculous bombs, I am speaking from experience on it haha. And well we all know how much Alex takes care of us. He's just such a dang tease!
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:

It's like when you're a kid and your big siblings play monkey in the middle with you. Except I would just tackle one of them lol DD is very generous though. He's sent out some ridiculous bombs, I am speaking from experience on it haha. And well we all know how much Alex takes care of us. He's just such a dang tease!
    This gives me an idea. How about we petition for Alex to start sending out bombs of new products he gets to try (like the armada, mow pa, mow pa maduro, etc). We'll review it and give him our take on it. Everybody wins.
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:

This gives me an idea. How about we petition for Alex to start sending out bombs of new products he gets to try (like the armada, mow pa, mow pa maduro, etc). We'll review it and give him our take on it. Everybody wins.
    I'd be the happiest bork ever!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:

I'd be the happiest bork ever!
    First of all, if DD sent a bomb to my house, I'd call the swat team to come open it while I sat inside shaking like a girl.

Second, if Alex starts sending bombs... God help us all.

of course, if you wanna trade, Alex, I'm down with that... I'm sure I have roughly NOTHING you've never tried. lol But I'd give it an honest effort. hahaha