Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Joker Campaign

This thread is a place for my victims to tell their tales of woe and post the riddles that lead to the next target. The campaign starts tomorrow as the first of my untraceable bombs is deployed. This shall be my last post as I have no interest in your taunts or to give you clues as to my identity. You chumps are about to be schooled in the art of stealth bombing. From here on I will simply set back and watch these forums burn to the ground.

Comments

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Be carefull or you are going to p*ss off BATMAN.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big talkers come and go. Most talk a good game but fizzle out and are forgotten. Hope you can pull it off clown.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sounds very interesting. Good luck with your game.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Joker:
    post the riddles that lead to the next target.
    Uhh, wasn't that the Riddler who does that, not the joker ?
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    This has been tried before with limited success. No one is untraceable. Eastern time zone, I just limited your location to 25% of the continent
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Yes, someone will find you, and blow the crap out of you. The underground has ways.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    The Joker:
    From here on I will simply set back and watch these forums burn to the ground.
    Actually you wouldn't "set" back and watch these forums burn to the ground, I'm guessing you meant "sit" back and watch these forums burn to the ground....also please note, because these forums are "virtual" as is the "internet" you probably won't be able to watch them burn to the ground, unless of course you are specifically stating that you will watch the host "server(s)" lying on the ground burning....which if they are replicated for redundancy at multiple locations may be difficult or in the very least time consuming...
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Susie, you're back!
    wwestern:
    The Joker:
    Oh great... we'll call you Susie to keep from confusion.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    The Joker:
    This thread is a place for my victims to tell their tales of woe and post the riddles that lead to the next target. The campaign starts tomorrow as the first of my untraceable bombs is deployed. This shall be my last post as I have no interest in your taunts or to give you clues as to my identity. You chumps are about to be schooled in the art of stealth bombing. From here on I will simply set back and watch these forums burn to the ground.
    great. just what this forum needs, another clown
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Joker:
    From here on I will simply set back and watch these forums burn to the ground.

You're gonna OD like Heath Ledger?
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    I just want dibs on this line when this fails

"I guess he can quit you!"
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    here we go again, lmfao
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    One of the moderators can pull the IP address. Compare it to the usual suspects and pass out the info. Done.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Why so serious?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jr that'd be if we had mods...lol we have one but only comes in to clean up spam bots usually. we self police around these parts here.

I'm so confused trying to keep up with the young gun, the joker, the judge, the whatever name is coming next
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    so confused trying to keep up with the young gun, the joker, the judge, the whatever name is coming next

I can't decide between "The Panty Raider" or "The Clam Digger"
  • Options
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:
    so confused trying to keep up with the young gun, the joker, the judge, the whatever name is coming next

I can't decide between "The Panty Raider" or "The Clam Digger"
    How about "The Clam Diggin Panty Raider"? Yeah that just happened!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    This reminds me of the Original ... The Sniper. That was fun.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I hate clowns!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    roland_7707:
    I hate clowns!
    Just remember what happend to Joker in the end. There's a Batman among us... it just remains to be seen who it is! One thing is for sure, the clown has a death wish. No one can hide forever!

• Options
    JonathanE:
    roland_7707:
    I hate clowns!
    Just remember what happend to Joker in the end. There's a Batman among us... it just remains to be seen who it is! One thing is for sure, the clown has a death wish. No one can hide forever!

Yep. I had a bad experience.
    If the Batman needs any help with his gadgets, I can hook him up. Hopefully he quickly gets blown away.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    roland_7707:
    JonathanE:
    roland_7707:
    I hate clowns!

Yep. I had a bad experience.
    If the Batman needs any help with his gadgets, I can hook him up. Hopefully he quickly gets blown away.
    Alright, let's get a bounty going on the clown's head! I'll put up the first 5 cigars. Whoever gets his addy first gets my five and then the rest of us gang bomb this clown right out of the funny business! Anyone else care to invest in the Clown Bounty??

JDE

• Options
    I'm good for a fiver.

DIE LAUGHING BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    You're gonna die clown!!!

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:

ROFL bravo sir.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    skweekz:

ROFL bravo sir.
    Well played skweekz, well played!
  • Options
    I just got hit by the Joker. Package direct from CCom. I don't know who you are, but you don't know who you are messing with. You will be destroyed. (Thanks for the great sticks!!!) image
  • Options
    Post the note that came with it as it gives hints to the next target. Quit gumming up the works jackass.
  • Options
    Ouch, such strong words...perhaps if you ask nicely...your tenor is making me rethink the words of the previous post...