Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Kelly Deal/ OSA Sol's...MTuccelli!

Regarding Kelly's last deal, I can't commit due to cigar budget constraints, but I'd like to trade for a couple of OSA Sols if anyone is game. PM me if you're down.

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Regarding Kelly's last deal, I can't commit due to cigar budget constraints, but I'd like to trade for a couple of OSA Sols if anyone is game. PM me if you're down.
    I got you covered bro and no need to trade consider it an engagement gift
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    You're killer, Mike. Thanks!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    When Mike offered to hook me up with a couple of OSA Sol's, I was expecting he'd send me a couple of sticks to sample. What I wasn't expecting was for him to order the whole deal and sending it to me! I got a big box from CCom today, and got confused because I hadn't ordered anything from them lately, 'cept the COTM club. I open it up and there's the 5 pack of CAO OSA Sol's and the CCom ashtray, and a card that says, "Congratulations on your engagement, -Mike Tuccelli". Can't tell you how much I appreciate Mike! Thanks!
  • Options
    You are welcome brother and congratulations
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    You are welcome brother and congratulations

Mike is generous guy. Nice score for you.....
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    You are gonna enjoy those OSA's - phenominal sticks!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    You are gonna enjoy those OSA's - phenominal sticks!

+1 to that, I just smoked my first and WOW. Gonna have to get more of these
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I haven't had one yet, but my brother smoked one at the herf with me and dbeckom last week... I don't know if they will all be like this, but the one he smoked produced so much smoke each draw that we litterally sat there and watched it in awe, even laughing at how crazy it was for a cigar to produce that much smoke. He really enjoyed it.