Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Romeo y Julieta Limitada

Anyone try these? I recently picked up a 5er for a really good price... never had them but they looked interesting and the price was too good to pass up... any feedback on these?

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    That is the only one I have not tried yet but I bet it is as good as the others. Looking forward to your opinion on these
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    they are on their way... may fire one up tomorrow ROTT... i'll give a somewhat unprofessional review at some point
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    they showed up today... might smoke one tonight or this weekend... will report

2011-09-16_17-37-51_703
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    I'm not sure if this is the same one or not... Edicion Limitada Medallas de Oro? If it is the same cigar then I can vouch for it as being fantastic! It is one of those cedary, herbal, spicy-sweet treats. It's a top 10% cigar in my book.

JDE

• Options
    Ok, I feel stupid now, lol. I was on my work computer when I posted this and couldn't see the pic because the almighty government servers blocked it. Now that I can see it, that is definitely NOT the cigar I smoked the other day. I'm curious to hear what you think of that one though!

JDE

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    They comes with San Andres Corojo wrapper, Dominican and Nicaraguan tobaccos, straight medium bodied, smooth and creamy. My most favorite non-cuban Romeo Julieta cigar. Not as complex as Cuban Romeo Julieta. If you like medium bodied cigar then you are going to enjoy it for it's perfect construction and burn.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I have to admit that I don't keep up with General Cigar or Altadis products (and even more embarrassing is that I don't know whether RyJ is a General or Altadis product lol) but I know my local has several special edition or limited edition RyJs, some in wooden coffins, some in tubos like those above, and then the Museum edition. I know the story behind the Museum edition, but does anyone has the story on either of the other two anywhere?
  • Options
    (It's Altadis.)