Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Warning shot- fla-gypsy draws first blood

I am going to break a new guy in with a pre-emptive strike just so he knows what he got in to.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    gypsy bombs are afoot
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    When a new guy shows up recommeded by stellar BOTL he needs to understand what he's in for here! LOL
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Don't hurt'em Sir.....
    Oh he will survive, this will just be a flesh wound. But he needs to know this is serious business and to keep his guard up at all times.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I've prepped the surgery room to repair his wounds.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    He had it coming! This hit is Govt approved! Get 'em Gypsy.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    This is great! The Gypsy don't bomb often but when he does....look out!
  • fla-gypsy:
    I am going to break a new guy in with a pre-emptive strike just so he knows what he got in to.
    image The right side of this picture is a random package labled FLA Gypsy. If this is an initiation into this, I think I am going to love it here. Thanks.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dopeyferree:
    fla-gypsy:
    image The right side of this picture is a random package labled FLA Gypsy. If this is an initiation into this, I think I am going to love it here. Thanks.
    Awesome hit Gypsy
    smoke em if you got em:
    dopeyferree:
    fla-gypsy:
    Awesome hit Gypsy

Nice, very nice. Fla-Gypsy is one of a kind. Enjoy Ferree and watch yourself around here, lol....
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    my mother warned me about befriending gypsies. Kinda of creepy. And to boot, this one is a gypsum gypsy. GO ask him. LOL
    dopeyferree:
    fla-gypsy:
    Just wanted you to feel welcomed and to warn you to keep your head down. I think I will let inventory build and do another drive by on some unsuspecting brother
  • Much appreciated, of the 9 sticks I recieved yesterday 5 are new never tried. This is a great way to experience alot more variety.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice hit by the Gypsy!
    dopeyferree:
    Much appreciated, of the 9 sticks I recieved yesterday 5 are new never tried. This is a great way to experience alot more variety.
    Looks like someone else had the same idea I did. How big is your box? You may want to consider something bigger!
  • I got a 150 count box. Plenty of room in it now, only got about 30 sticks in it. 5 of those sticks were my first trade with MTuccelli.
    dopeyferree:
    I got a 150 count box. Plenty of room in it now, only got about 30 sticks in it. 5 of those sticks were my first trade with MTuccelli.

Your F'd, lol.....

RCY Cigars:
    dopeyferree:
    I got a 150 count box. Plenty of room in it now, only got about 30 sticks in it. 5 of those sticks were my first trade with MTuccelli.

Your F'd, lol.....

Totally screwed!