Home General Discussion
Options

I caught the bug!

Okay guys and gals, I know this was eventually gonna happen, but I tried to resist the urge. Even just a few weeks ago, I firmly decided not to do this, but I recently received a small amount of money, and I just thought, what the hell. I finally bought another humidor! I've been wanting another for while, especially since I seem to keep adding more sticks for aging. So I now have two 100 count humidors, that is my second one will be arriving in the mail soon. This is a good place for me for now, but who knows when I'll expand again! I ordered some beads for the humidor, and will be placing a relatively large order once my humidor is seasoned, or at least the largest single order I've placed so far. I'm pretty excited. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you all.

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup I've been wanting to move up from my 50ct but something always seems to happen to prevent it. Eventually I'm gonna get a nice 300ct.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Awesome!!! I eventually moved up into a winedor. Now I'm working of filling that but with all the herfs and passes...my pile never gets enough! I need that single large order too!
  • Options
    jr_p951:
    Awesome!!! I eventually moved up into a winedor. Now I'm working of filling that but with all the herfs and passes...my pile never gets enough! I need that single large order too!
    Yeah I have a mini-frig I was thinking about transforming into a humidor of sorts, but I just thought, what the hell, I'm going for the pretty humidor ha
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    congrats on the new humi. Now comes the fun part... filling it!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Welcome to the club, I have been looking at cabinets for 5000 count, but can't yet justify the expense to my wife, only time will tell.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    congrats on the new humi. Now comes the fun part... filling it!
    What a great time, filling a new Humidor. I have two full, and two empty right now. But, I plan on changing that sometime soon.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Won't be long before you're looking into a coolidor or something even bigger. I have finally gotten to the point where I can keep a 20 count humi for 'dry boxing' and manage the rest of my inventory in 2 large humidors.

• Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    MonteWhite:
    Okay guys and gals, I know this was eventually gonna happen, but I tried to resist the urge. Even just a few weeks ago, I firmly decided not to do this, but I recently received a small amount of money, and I just thought, what the hell. I finally bought another humidor! I've been wanting another for while, especially since I seem to keep adding more sticks for aging. So I now have two 100 count humidors, that is my second one will be arriving in the mail soon. This is a good place for me for now, but who knows when I'll expand again! I ordered some beads for the humidor, and will be placing a relatively large order once my humidor is seasoned, or at least the largest single order I've placed so far. I'm pretty excited. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you all.
    Do your self a favor and quit now return the humi and run....LOL enjoy the new Humi. Its the most exciting peice of furnature in your house thats for dam sure.