Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Moving... trades, bombs or passes

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
Hey guys please dont send any more trades, bombs or passes to my current address. I got the call today that I am needed on the other side of the mountains. Will be moving back to Eastern Washington "Go Cougs" this weekend. I apologize for any inconvenience. Jsaint and JJ20030, I mailed "my end" of our trades out today, I will get the DC #'s to you later in this post. Once I get set up in EW I'll let you guys know. Take Care..and Have a good weekend

Comments

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Hey guys please dont send any more trades, bombs or passes to my current address. I got the call today that I am needed on the other side of the mountains. Will be moving back to Eastern Washington "Go Cougs" this weekend. I apologize for any inconvenience. Jsaint and JJ20030, I mailed "my end" of our trades out today, I will get the DC #'s to you later in this post. Once I get set up in EW I'll let you guys know. Take Care..and Have a good weekend
    Hope thats a good thing for ya my friend.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    you heading to Pullman?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I hope this is a good move brother. Good luck with it!
  • Options
    Good luck with the move kid. Remember to shoot me your addy!
  • Options
    thanks guys!!!much appreciated
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I need a new addy ASAP!!!

it may already be too late...
  • Options
    Big T Pm me if there's any issues, The postal workers here are pretty cool and will probably help us out if needed. Sorry Bud.

Jsaint= 9400110200883159814253

JJ=9400110200828158524093

• Options
    The Kid:
    Big T Pm me if there's any issues, The postal workers here are pretty cool and will probably help us out if needed. Sorry Bud.

Jsaint= 9400110200883159814253

JJ=9400110200828158524093

PM sent
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Kid, PM me your new address too, when you get a chance.
  • Options
    Ok, just to clear the Record.. I've caught wind of a few Rumors circulating that due to being bombed the F out of
    by Sniper, RCY, Mtuccelli, Stephen Hannibal, Docbp, Dbeckom, Krieg, Granneja, Bip, The Team of Tevan/Robbyras, and lets not forget the Young Gun and the foiled bombing attempt of Big T.
    That I am running scared.
    This is a falsehood and nothing could be further from the truth. I am simply moving to an undisclosed location, aka the "wolfs lair" where my team can add the finishing touches on our newest weapon.. The BTK3K (pat pending) Coming to a town or city near you.
    Remember he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day,,,
    Buwahhhhaahhhhh
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Ok, just to clear the Record.. I've caught wind of a few Rumors circulating that due to being bombed the F out of
    by Sniper, RCY, Mtuccelli, Stephen Hannibal, Docbp, Dbeckom, Krieg, Granneja, Bip, The Team of Tevan/Robbyras, and lets not forget the Young Gun and the foiled bombing attempt of Big T.
    That I am running scared.
    This is a falsehood and nothing could be further from the truth. I am simply moving to an undisclosed location, aka the "wolfs lair" where my team can add the finishing touches on our newest weapon.. The BTK3K (pat pending) Coming to a town or city near you.
    Remember he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day,,,
    Buwahhhhaahhhhh
    for the record... My bomb was not foiled. It was merely postponed due to your decision to run scared... Err... Move. LOL. I hate to f up your new mailbox, but you brought it on yourself.
  • Options
    Yes perhaps foiled was too strong a word.. Running Hah .. more like repositioning. I merely decided to be in the "wolfs lair" before the Our Top Secret Scorched Earth Mission ensues. SOP
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Yes perhaps foiled was too strong a word.. Running Hah .. more like repositioning. I merely decided to be in the "wolfs lair" before the Our Top Secret Scorched Earth Mission ensues. SOP
    haha! I don't blame you. lol