Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anybody up for a Trade?

I am kinda bored. Anybody up for a little "horse tradin"? I am good with a blind or not??? 5-10 sticks?? Lets do this. PM me.

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You have a PM Sir
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Kathy Olson is also up for another trade if you wish Greg. She is tricky though. Be careful.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Kathy Olson is also up for another trade if you wish Greg. She is tricky though. Be careful.
    I saw her name on the outside of the box you sent. Are you one and the same? Or are you just pickin on the noob.lol.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm game bro! You name the rules! I need to send you something anyway! (insert evil laugh)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    I'm game bro! You name the rules! I need to send you something anyway! (insert evil laugh)
    I would trade with you, but I just sent you a "hand grenade" two days ago. If you are still kickin after you open it up, I will do a trade with you.