Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

5 Pack Contest

I have a blind trade going with greg2648 and I thought to myself "Why not have a 5 pack contest" So here it is....Name the Queen song I am listening to right now as I put my end of greg2648 trade together.

One guess per person please.

Comments

• Options
    Another one bites the dust
  • Options
    Under Pressure
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Bohemian Rhapsody, at least that's what I suddenly feel like listening to. :)
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    fat bottomed girls
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    We Are The Champions
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    granneja:
    Another one bites the dust
    We have a winner....man that was fast. PM me your info
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    fat bottomed girls
    LMAO....every time I hear that song it reminds me of my ex's....for reminding me of those fat bottoms PM me your info I got 5 of my infamous dog rockets rearing to go.
  • Options
    Dang! First response. MTuccelli, I'd check my windows if I were you. Might have a lurker out there!
  • Options
    Alright!!! I have been hearing about the dog rockets for a while. Thanks for the contest Mike!!!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Alright, dog rockets, yes. now I'm excited. thanks for the contest and your welcome for the memories. hahaha.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    Dang! First response. MTuccelli, I'd check my windows if I were you. Might have a lurker out there!
    Mmmmm....I never thought of that. When I was stationed in England my in-laws came for a visit. We had 6 people jammed backed into a Ford Cortina driving down the M1 with me, my ex and her sister singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of our lungs. Man I miss that car!!!
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    JudoChinX:
    Mmmmm....I never thought of that. When I was stationed in England my in-laws came for a visit. We had 6 people jammed backed into a Ford Cortina driving down the M1 with me, my ex and her sister singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of our lungs. Man I miss that car!!!
    Haha! Sounds like a blast. I remember, once time at my friends prom at a small private school I'd sometimes help DJ for, me and a few others sang the song for the whole crowd. Nothing beats it.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    MTuccelli:
    JudoChinX:
    Hilarious!