Home General Discussion
Options

Well Guys...

I just gave my mentors son his first few cigars.
He's like my younger brother and I'm really proud to say he's interested in joining the brotherhood.

I'll see how these play out and then slowly feed him more.

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    What'd ya give him???
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    wrong thread
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, can't wait to see if you create an new forum monster.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    skweekz:
    What'd ya give him???
    Starting him off easy.
    Gave him two Gran Habano #1 connecticut and a Gurkha empire series 2.

Wanted something that wasn't going to overwhelm him.
    Once he smokes those I'll toss him a Centurian, a La Gloria Cubana, and a LADC ee

• Options
    That is very exciting. I'm glad to hear of a BOTL in the making!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    We always welcome a new BOTL!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    This is awesome! Very nice Stephen
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Resistance is futile!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Hook, line, and sinker.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I have recently brought my older brother on board. As a matter of fact, he went to Wise Ash with me and dbeckom this past Saturday and enjoyed some fine smokes with us. I am trying to talk him into joining the forum, but he is affraid it will suck all his free time if he does... I don't personally see why that's a bad thing... lol.

I just got done setting him up a 50 count humi and unloaded about 40 hand rolleds on him. He is most definitely hooked now.

good job, Stephen. It's always fun to get another potential BOTL.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    BigT06:
    I have recently brought my older brother on board. As a matter of fact, he went to Wise Ash with me and dbeckom this past Saturday and enjoyed some fine smokes with us. I am trying to talk him into joining the forum, but he is affraid it will suck all his free time if he does... I don't personally see why that's a bad thing... lol.

I just got done setting him up a 50 count humi and unloaded about 40 hand rolleds on him. He is most definitely hooked now.

I think we ought to start going door to door to spread the word. Until then, I've brought my co-worker into the fold for the occasional smoke, trying to bolster his knowledge and help him better understand what he likes and why. It's been a blast.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    JudoChinX:
    BigT06:

I think we ought to start going door to door to spread the word.

Amen brother....
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    skweekz:
    What'd ya give him???
    Starting him off easy.

Once he smokes those I'll toss him a Centurian, a La Gloria Cubana, and a LADC ee

i say sink or swim... shoulda tossed him a punisher, lfd dl chisel maduro, ruination, and a diesel unlimited... lol... I bet he'd make up his mind real quick whether he liked it or not.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    stephen_hannibal:
    skweekz:
    What'd ya give him???
    Starting him off easy.

i say sink or swim... shoulda tossed him a punisher, lfd dl chisel maduro, ruination, and a diesel unlimited... lol... I bet he'd make up his mind real quick whether he liked it or not.
    No, no, that approach only works well with sex, Stephen's on the right track, and good work, by the way.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:

Way to go gentleman! I have to say it's really nice to see people going out of their way to help someone out and show them some of the finer things in life... just another example of fine behavior!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."