Home General Discussion
Options

1000th Post Deal

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
It is official and thanks for your patience but the Man O War Armada coronas are in. Limit 1 per customer and while supplies last (we have only a few so it is first come first serve). 10 Man o War Armada coronas delivered for $75.00 Please email your rep to put the order through as this size is not available as a regular production item on our website!

Comments

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Thank you Alex for this deal.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. Just recieved an order of regular cigars, my humi's are full but this is an offer I can't refuse. Love the Armada but it is a lengthy smoke, these should be perfect around the playoffs. Can't wait.
  • Options
    Great deal Alex, thanks!!!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    just got off the phone with kelly and placed my order! i cant wait thanks alex
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on your 1000th post, and thanks greatly for the awesome deal Alex! Obviously the forum botls greatly appreciate not only the great price, but also the gesture since these are the last of this limited run. Glad to have been here to partake in it!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Secured my order with Kelly a few hours ago!!! YYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

best part about it: I was so genuinely excited about this deal, that my wife noticed my excitement... and let me place the order out of our general funds account! YEP... didn't even dip into the cigar budget!!! This may be the best day ever. (well, besides Wednesday, when they actually get to my house!)
  • Options
    Emailed Andy, hope these weren't already gone.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Alex Svenson:
    It is official and thanks for your patience but the Man O War Armada coronas are in. Limit 1 per customer and while supplies last (we have only a few so it is first come first serve). 10 Man o War Armada coronas delivered for $75.00 Please email your rep to put the order through as this size is not available as a regular production item on our website!
    So since I noticed your 1000th post and helped remind you of the deal does that mean I get prize? lol wish I could jump on these as they're a great stick and this is a great deal but the wedding savings is taking priority over my cigar purchases. What was I thinking?!