Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Perdomo Champagne Noir

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
Picked one up at the Cigar Club in Nashville the other day, never saw it before. I'm wanting to give it a few weeks before trying, anyone had one? Perdomo's almost always good, so I'm hopeful.
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a sucker for anything with the Perdomo name on it, so I picked one up and smoked it at the B&M this weekend. It was great! IMO it tasted like a mix between the Perdomo Patriarch Maduro and the 10th Anniversary Criollo...both of which I love! It burned a lot slower than any of the other 10th Anniversary lines and the smoke output was phenomenal.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, sounds good, wish I'd bought more than one:(
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Great smoke. I am sure you will really enjoy it. I am hoping some deal will come out on these sometime soon.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The B&M I was in has them in several different vitolas, from the 6x60 Super Toro down to the Figurado they use in the rest of the 10th Anniversary line. I had the 5x54 Robusto.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Im pretty sure I read some of the tobacoo in the Noir is aged in bourbon barrels. Does any of that come through in the flavor? I love me some bourbon barrel aged stouts so this sparks my interest.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    They offer this in sizes other than the massive 6x60 now? I'm hoping you're right but I've only ever seen the super toro, I want to grab some robos or figgys if thats true.