Home General Discussion
Options

updated ccom directory please

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
can someone help me out with the most current update please?

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    PM sent
    replied
  • Options
    Not to hijack this...but what is the directory?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    DeadBoxJD:
    There was a directory of everyone's address on it so you could "Bomb" then... There was some issues with people not wanting their address out in public... But there are still remnants of it around
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    DeadBoxJD:
    There was a directory of everyone's address on it so you could "Bomb" then... There was some issues with people not wanting their address out in public... But there are still remnants of it around
    Any way I can get it? There is a gift I need to send.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Lasabar:
    DeadBoxJD:
    Anyway I can get an updated directory?
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    JSaint:
    CvilleE:
    Lasabar:
    DeadBoxJD:
    Sir, you have a pm

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Dwayne Congrats on your 1000 mark!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    +1

you beat me to it, Isaac! Dang. lol
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    JSaint:
    CvilleE:
    Lasabar:
    DeadBoxJD:
    Sir, you have a pm
    Replied.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:
    +1

you beat me to it, Isaac! Dang. lol
    Thank you both! I didn't realize it was that high til someone said something about it in a pm last night!

• Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    I'd like to get the updated directory too, please?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I don't even know if my address is in the directory, but I can pretty much guarantee I have moved 3 times since it was last updated haha...
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    dbeckom:
    JSaint:
    CvilleE:
    Lasabar:
    DeadBoxJD:
    Sir, you have a pm
    Replied.

And may I have a PM as well, please? Thanks.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    jlmarta:
    JSaint:
    dbeckom:
    JSaint:
    CvilleE:
    Lasabar:
    DeadBoxJD:
    Sir, you have a pm
    Replied.

And may I have a PM as well, please? Thanks.

If its not too much of a hassle, I'd like and updated one too please. Thanks!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Guy's it was the fact that so many of these things were out there and being sent to anyone who asked for it, that people were asking to be removed. If you need an address just ask for the address through a PM. There are many of us who have lists but won't just copy it and send it anywhere. We all have to take some responsibility to protect ourselves and the other BOTL and SOTL who use these forums.

Please guy's quit asking for a list and just request the addresses that you need.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Guy's it was the fact that so many of these things were out there and being sent to anyone who asked for it, that people were asking to be removed. If you need an address just ask for the address through a PM. There are many of us who have lists but won't just copy it and send it anywhere. We all have to take some responsibility to protect ourselves and the other BOTL and SOTL who use these forums.

Please guy's quit asking for a list and just request the addresses that you need.

Okey Dokey. Makes sense to me. Thanks.
  • Options
    Hate to bring this up again but Im looking for the most upto date list again please. THANKS!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:

+1.......individuals seems better to me, then build your own list. The names, bombs, ect. are getting a little crazy here-------not knocking anything, but it gets to be alot of stuff, just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Vulchor:
    laker1963:

+1.......individuals seems better to me, then build your own list. The names, bombs, ect. are getting a little crazy here-------not knocking anything, but it gets to be alot of stuff, just my 2 cents.

Makes perfect sense to me !!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Hate to bring this up again but Im looking for the most upto date list again please. THANKS!
    F'n Hilarious. Seriously, YOU are Grounded, GO to your room.
  • Options
    Sorry..... I said i hate to bring it up again.... fml