Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

You can thank my wife...

Well the wife was cool with me ordering the MOW Aramada Coronas from Alex's deal...however, her words were: " Can you send out some bombs or whatever"....so I will be letting 3 bombs fly tomorrow. 2 are scheduled to strike the west coast and the other should cause some damage in the state of GA within a few days...Enjoy fellas.

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Oh snap! I feel bad for whoever these are coming to. My man don't mess around, this is gonna get nasty!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Nice, the deal is just a little out of my budget right now. Enjoy them!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    smoke em if you got em:
    Well the wife was cool with me ordering the MOW Aramada Coronas from Alex's deal...however, her words were: " Can you send out some bombs or whatever"....so I will be letting 3 bombs fly tomorrow. 2 are scheduled to strike the west coast and the other should cause some damage in the state of GA within a few days...Enjoy fellas.
    Sounds like an awesome wife! This is probably the first time someones significant other ordered the destruction! LOL
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    HA! Awesome!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, nice. Can your wife contact my wife please? :-)
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JZ:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Sounds like an awesome wife! This is probably the first time someones significant other ordered the destruction! LOL
    Yeah I am thankful everyday that I got me a good one by my side...but I am sure she has already thinking about what HER next purchase will be!! LOL
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    smoke em if you got em:
    JZ:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Yeah I am thankful everyday that I got me a good one by my side...but I am sure she has already thinking about what HER next purchase will be!! LOL
    Dude, its cracking me up that your wife is ordering hits. haha. Thats awesome man.

And it sounds like I use your wife's method of budgeting my purchases. I wait till my wife buys something first (and yeah I've suggested she do something nice for herself when I'm getting ansty) then base my purchases off of that. hahaha. Beware brother, she is WAY past the planning phase of that next purchase. But in the end, the armadas will be well worth it. haha.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool wife dude. I think mine figures that each time I spend 40$ on sticks that means she can spend 100$ on shoes. I mean seriously what does she need with 100 pairs of shoes.?
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    I mean seriously what does she need with 100 pairs of shoes.?
    hahahahaha, just don't ask unless you want the same question asked about your humi. . . . Everyone's got their vices brother.
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    Rhamlin:
    I mean seriously what does she need with 100 pairs of shoes.?
    hahahahaha, just don't ask unless you want the same question asked about your humi. . . . Everyone's got their vices brother.
    +1 couldnt agree more
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got hit by Smoke Em today. He sent a very nice selection of some of my favorite smokes...I love em all. Tell Mrs Smoke Em that I said thank you!!!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Nice hit brother!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    IM HIT Im HIT IM HIT!!!!!
    Here is a Guy who knows how to Secretly Bomb the Crap out of you......... Thanks Brother and Keep that Great wife of yours! AWESOME STUFF ! I saw your Photos from your recent Trip..... That place is AWESOME and the Energy there is STUPENDOUS! Living Life Is what its All ABOUT! Thanks Brother!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Another awesome hit Royln!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    IM HIT Im HIT IM HIT!!!!!
    Here is a Guy who knows how to Secretly Bomb the Crap out of you......... Thanks Brother and Keep that Great wife of yours! AWESOME STUFF ! I saw your Photos from your recent Trip..... That place is AWESOME and the Energy there is STUPENDOUS! Living Life Is what its All ABOUT! Thanks Brother!
    Photobucket
    You are very welcome brother. Enjoy them
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Another awesome hit Royln!
    Thanks bro
  • Options
    HOLY CRAP

I was the third victim and got my sorry *** blown sky high. Awesome set of sticks here Royln, THANK YOU, brother. And thank your Wife as well for ordering the hit. That reallly is cool. Seriously, I'm fired up about every single one of these though. I'll post some pics once my wife helpd me pull them off the camera, and Yes i'm that guy who screws up everytime he touches anything more Technological than a TV remote. But for now I'll post a list.

Included are;
    1. RP decade Churchill - haven't had one in a few years, but I loved the last one I had.
    2. Fuente Churchill of some sort - Looks like a Cameroon and its Cedar Wrapped with a black band on the foot, the band says Grand Reserva. I don't know my fuentes so I'll have to do some research here.
    3. Sencillo Torpedo - been looking forward to trying these. DPG made right? I'm a DPG yes man so I'm in.
    4. Tat havana VI - Love these little nicaraguan puros, and I love anything DPG.
    5. Gurkha Regent - one of my favorite Gurkhas
    6. Cain Daytona - Looking forward to.
    7. 5 Vegas Gold Maduro - Love the 5 Vegas Gold and I love me some PA broadleaf so I've been looking forward to this one.
    8. 5 Vegas AAA - I think I posted this week about how I need to try one of these.

Sorry for not posting this until this morning. I got stuck working late last night and didn't get home till after the little guys bed time. Always a pain to miss his story time but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. So thank you, brother this was totally unecessary, but incredibly appreciated.
  • Options
    And the third one is mad impressive as well. Great hits my friend!
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    HOLY CRAP

I was the third victim and got my sorry *** blown sky high. Awesome set of sticks here Royln, THANK YOU, brother. And thank your Wife as well for ordering the hit. That reallly is cool. Seriously, I'm fired up about every single one of these though. I'll post some pics once my wife helpd me pull them off the camera, and Yes i'm that guy who screws up everytime he touches anything more Technological than a TV remote. But for now I'll post a list.

Included are;
    1. RP decade Churchill - haven't had one in a few years, but I loved the last one I had.
    2. Fuente Churchill of some sort - Looks like a Cameroon and its Cedar Wrapped with a black band on the foot, the band says Grand Reserva. I don't know my fuentes so I'll have to do some research here.
    3. Sencillo Torpedo - been looking forward to trying these. DPG made right? I'm a DPG yes man so I'm in.
    7. 5 Vegas Gold Maduro - Love the 5 Vegas Gold and I love me some PA broadleaf so I've been looking forward to this one.
    8. 5 Vegas AAA - I think I posted this week about how I need to try one of these.

Sorry for not posting this until this morning. I got stuck working late last night and didn't get home till after the little guys bed time. Always a pain to miss his story time but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. So thank you, brother this was totally unecessary, but incredibly appreciated.
    I just kind of loaded the bombs up and was hopeful that I would send you at least a few sticks you would enjoy. Glad they arrived safely. Enjoy them my friend..I will be sure to tell the wife that you said thank you.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Thank you brother...might have to let a few more fly here shortly. Gotta make more room just in case something on the sprintsale catches my eye!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    Thank you brother...might have to let a few more fly here shortly. Gotta make more room just in case something on the sprintsale catches my eye!
    Please don't do that. You have caused enough damage around here for now lol me thinks you need another cooler :)
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    Please don't do that. You have caused enough damage around here for now lol me thinks you need another cooler :)
    + 1 on the cooler. I will tell her E says I need another cooler and she will say... Who the hell is E lol
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    + 1 on the cooler. I will tell her E says I need another cooler and she will say... Who the hell is E lol
    lmao she'll be like I don't give a F who E is what if he said to jump off a bridge would you do that too? Then you stone faced look at her and say YES haha
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    boydmcgowan:
    HOLY CRAP

Included are;

I just kind of loaded the bombs up and was hopeful that I would send you at least a few sticks you would enjoy. Glad they arrived safely. Enjoy them my friend..I will be sure to tell the wife that you said thank you.
    BOOOM - Pics have been updated image

imageAwesome hit Brother, thank you.