Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Is the Young Gun Dead...or has the Torch been passed?!?!?!

Well, sooner or later it was gonna happen...You sling too many bullets and you are bound to catch some yourself...I got hit with two massive bombs, one from Greg one from Dwayne and one from the Joker. image

You may have hit this guy but TYG lives on...the gun is passed and it was too late...or was it passed at all...I will take it to my grave.

(In all seriousness, thanks guys!)

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I have this very strange feeling this will not be the last of the strikes........
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    this is funny. when does this end?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Beginning to think this is a hydra sort of thing... we cut one head off, and two more sprout to take its place!

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I can not and will not take all of the credit for the bomb that I sent to TYG. The co-ordinates for my bomb were provided by The Sniper and confirmed by DBeckom. Thanks for the help boyz. It is interesting to me that The Joker also knew the identity of TYG. The Joker walks among us. He is a Fungus Amongus. All of my efforts and assets will be focused on finding this Fungus Amongus and I will lead him to Judgement Day. He will be Judged.
    WOW... didn't even see that bus coming. Anyone get a license plate number? LOL
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    OOOPS. I didn't think about it like that. I was just sayin it was a team effort. You aint Skeerd are ya.
    greg2648:
    The Sniper:
    OOOPS. I didn't think about it like that. I was just sayin it was a team effort. You aint Skeerd are ya.
    Of two dead Gunners? Brotha please! LOL

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Damn, now that's what I call a hit! Payback is a ***! lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I need the addy of this guy. I got hit like 4 months ago. I gotta tell ya, I thought Rick (RCY) was The Young Gun for the longest time