Home General Discussion

Couldn't help myself

Totally blew my cigar budget and will have to face the warden but I could not pass this up for $32.

This is a case where the reward totally outweighs the pain.

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Totally blew my cigar budget and will have to face the warden but I could not pass this up for $32.

Nice!!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:

I picked up the same sampler a couple weeks ago!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    In the immortal words of Charlie Sheen: "duh, winning!"
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've resisted that deal for a while, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out. It's nice when both sticks are good, and it's a good price. Don't see that too often.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubled up on this since my Triple Maddy count got below the 2 box mark. The JdN's were an added bonus for me.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    fla-gypsy:

Don't feel bad, I'm over budget and I just bought two. I'm weak, very weak.
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Ya but what a way to go. I have found that I will spend a day in the "Dog House" to sate my desire for a good stick.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Ive been eyeing that wingman sampler myself, the 60rg JDNs scared me away though. My mouth is to small for those lol.
    See ya have a good life :)
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Bye bye.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's much better to beg forgiveness than ask for permission!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:

Gotta do what you gotta do sometimes brother.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Whoever came in and cleaned up after the gaberox tirade has my thanks. It was too easy throwing a jab in myself
  • fla-gypsy:
    Whoever came in and cleaned up after the gaberox tirade has my thanks. It was too easy throwing a jab in myself
    ??? what? by the way, where is this deal? didn't see it under any of the deals listed on the site? I would def buy this along with the 10 diesel shorties for $29.95. been looking for something to pair that with before i ordered.
    cholmes8310:
    fla-gypsy:
    ??? what? by the way, where is this deal? didn't see it under any of the deals listed on the site? I would def buy this along with the 10 diesel shorties for $29.95. been looking for something to pair that with before i ordered.
    It actually wasnt me. Somebody named glassken came in ranting about how MOW badges were retarded and people on this forum were wierd. I have no idea where he came from or what it was all about. All his posts were deleted though.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    gaberox:
    cholmes8310:
    fla-gypsy:
    It actually wasnt me. Somebody named glassken came in ranting about how MOW badges were retarded and people on this forum were wierd. I have no idea where he came from or what it was all about. All his posts were deleted though.
    Sorry bro, no hurt intended! My apologies for getting that wrong. That was a "Monster" deal that popped up that I couldn't pass on,
    fla-gypsy:
    gaberox:
    cholmes8310:
    fla-gypsy:
    Sorry bro, no hurt intended! My apologies for getting that wrong. That was a "Monster" deal that popped up that I couldn't pass on,
    Its all good man. Just still wondering what that dudes problem was. Guess hes not a fan of the MOW badge lol. Hes actually one of banter guys so dont know what his beef with this forum is.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    fla-gypsy:
    cholmes, you have a pm

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • dbeckom:
    cholmes8310:
    fla-gypsy:
    cholmes, you have a pm

replied. thanks for the heads-up. You're a stand-up BORK!