Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

AJ Fernandez Fresh-Rolled

I'm really liking these. At $2/stick. And they get better in the box. Pure AJ flavors.

Comments

• Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    +1, only had the corona, but great flavors, great construction at a bargain price!!!
  • Options
    NightHawk:
    +1, only had the corona, but great flavors, great construction at a bargain price!!!

Wow, until I just read your post....I thought these were only available in one vitola!!! As a fan of the corona, my order with T-Beard will be going in ASAP. Thanks for the heads up NightHawk!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I just got 20 of these in today in the toro size. fired up the first one tonight and was blown away. I can't wait to see how these age. Another winner from AJ!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Going to have to jump all over these soon... when I am off cigar budget due to vacation coming up :(
    I hear nothing but good things and I do LOVE AJ's creations.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Sounds like this might become one of my winter smokes from the positive reviews.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Sounds like this might become one of my winter smokes from the positive reviews.
    I am hoping to see these at the sprintsale. I definately want to try these. Do you want to do a split on a box of Toro's ENFIDL?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I'm a still a wet-behind-the-ears member, but I would be more than happy to go in a split with someone, and I have a highly rated eBay and paypal if that helps anyone give some peace of mind. I'd love to be able to prove my trustworthy-ness if someone is willing to give me a chance. These sound like great sticks and I'm looking to round out my box with some fuller bodied beauties. --Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    I know I'm a still a wet-behind-the-ears member, but I would be more than happy to go in a split with someone, and I have a highly rated eBay and paypal if that helps anyone give some peace of mind. I'd love to be able to prove my trustworthy-ness if someone is willing to give me a chance. These sound like great sticks and I'm looking to round out my box with some fuller bodied beauties. --Jarman
    PM to you
  • Options
    And back to you my good man
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    I am hoping to see these at the sprintsale. I definately want to try these. Do you want to do a split on a box of Toro's ENFIDL?
    Sorry Doug I totally missed this. My bad brother
  • Options
    Meh... I picked up the slack for ya ;) JK, just glad to get something rolling and using Ccom. After the board, more research, and everything else, I will NEVER buy from any place but Ccom. Great crew and Alex really does take care of us here. Glad I stumbled onto this place :) -- Jarman
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    Sorry Doug I totally missed this. My bad brother
    Hey no problem. I did a spilt with 90+ Irishman. He is a newer BOTL wanting to get some cred so it works out well. Thanks though. With all these sprintsale opportunities...I'm thinkin' we can get something arranged in the near future anyway.LOL.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Meh... I picked up the slack for ya ;) JK, just glad to get something rolling and using Ccom. After the board, more research, and everything else, I will NEVER buy from any place but Ccom. Great crew and Alex really does take care of us here. Glad I stumbled onto this place :) -- Jarman
    HAHAHAHAH.LMAO. You jumped on this even faster then I did Brett. OMG...are you a stalker? LMAO
  • Options
    laker1963:
    90+ Irishman:
    HAHAHAHAH.LMAO. You jumped on this even faster then I did Brett. OMG...are you a stalker? LMAO
    Hard to say, I prefer the term "aggressive shadow". PS: those PJ's are really ratty you should throw them away, look like crap ; ) JK - Jarman
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    laker1963:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hard to say, I prefer the term "aggressive shadow". PS: those PJ's are really ratty you should throw them away, look like crap ; ) JK - Jarman
    ROFLMAO. That's good. I like it.
    I would throw them out but the wife says it's either cigars or new PJ's. So if you are still shadowing this time next month... well let's just say you will long for the good ole days ;)
  • Options
    Ouch.... the mental image is searing into my brain..... salvation where are you!?!?! LMAO -- Jarman
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Ouch.... the mental image is searing into my brain..... salvation where are you!?!?! LMAO -- Jarman
    BTW the wife is reading over the shoulder and just asked me to post that she's now jealous.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    BTW the wife is reading over the shoulder and just asked me to post that she's now jealous.
    Just tell her to wait until next month then... another look and she will be completley, not jealous anymore. LOL
  • Options
    laker1963:
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    Just tell her to wait until next month then... another look and she will be completley, not jealous anymore. LOL
    Hahahahahahaha.... nicely played my good man! -- Jarman
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Got a sample one in the mail. Construction was just ok, wrapper was splitting, was a lil dry, but still tasted pretty good. Knowing AJs quality, I chalk it up to bad luck on the stick. It's one of the best sticks you can find for about $2.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    PsychoSJG:
    Got a sample one in the mail. Construction was just ok, wrapper was splitting, was a lil dry, but still tasted pretty good. Knowing AJs quality, I chalk it up to bad luck on the stick. It's one of the best sticks you can find for about $2.
    I had one and wasn't too terribly impressed. I'll, too, chalk this up to a bad stick and move along my merry way.
  • Options
    Had the last one of my split with laker Sunday (sent out the other 9 in bombs LOL) and the taste was insanely good and I really did love it!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first one of these tonight and i love it, wonder how these would be with a penn. or conn. broadleaf maduro wrapper ?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    first one of these tonight and i love it, wonder how these would be with a penn. or conn. broadleaf maduro wrapper ?
    OH MR. Hannibal!!!!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    If anyone would do a split of coronas I would appreciate it. 2 way or a 4 way
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    OH MR. Hannibal!!!!
    HUH?

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    OH MR. Hannibal!!!!
    HUH?

I think he was referring to your post about changing the wrapper on cigars...just my 2cents!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    smoke em if you got em:
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    OH MR. Hannibal!!!!
    HUH?

I think he was referring to your post about changing the wrapper on cigars...just my 2cents!
    Ahhh Good call. I was looking for PMs and such lol.

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Might have to call up and see if one of the reps will cut me a good deal on a box...seeing how I should still have a credit w/them. From what I have read here and what was listed in this months magazine it sounds like a sold stick. Chime in If I shouldn't pull the trigger.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Might have to call up and see if one of the reps will cut me a good deal on a box...seeing how I should still have a credit w/them. From what I have read here and what was listed in this months magazine it sounds like a sold stick. Chime in If I shouldn't pull the trigger.
    Ramp... If I had the money I would buy TWO boxes myself.... at the price of $2 a stick... IMHO best cigar for price point that I have EVER enjoyed... most wood and spice in a stick with that wrapper that I've tried and a burn that is just magnificent! Pull the trigger, you will always have nay-sayers for every stick out there, what matters is what you think, and trust me my friend... you'll think yourself a genius for buying this one, and ya.. you are if you do :)